Is there something wrong with the shape of my head?

mplayer1234

mplayer1234

Banned

I feel like I looks very narrow compared to my other family members

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Nothing wrong with u bro ur just black

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy, Deleted member 4671, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 10 others
You mog most people on this site, have some self confidence

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848, Patient A, LordNorwood and 1 other person
u look good bro dw

• +1
JFL at having Motorola phone when it's not 2006 anymore, big statusmin.

• JFL
Reactions: Adrenochrome and Deleted member 3043
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671, Epitaph, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 1 other person
I want to believe all of this so bad, but I used tinder and bumble(went horrible) and all I got were landwhales then I downloaded the app "Monkey" and I was roasted to oblivion/ignored by several women, I cried that night.
do u act non NT / autistic? because you literally have no obvious failos and look above avg

• +1
I want to believe all of this so bad, but I used tinder and bumble(went horrible) and all I got were landwhales then I downloaded the app "Monkey" and I was roasted to oblivion/ignored by several women, I cried that night.
stop using these apps for your own sake this is not reality.
you have a decent personality and behaviour just be nt, have Friends, and girls can come to you.
and stop crying because smb don't find u attractive

• +1
Reactions: Adrenochrome
do u act non NT / autistic? because you literally have no obvious failos and look above avg
I have a very white voice and I'm partially obsessed with Sonic the Hedgehog

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Adrenochrome, Deleted member 4671, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 5 others
are u some type of furry?
Nah that's disgusting, I just use the shows as inside jokes with my brother.

Edit: Actually one girl from my university asked if I was autistic

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4671, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Patient A and 3 others
Nah that's disgusting, I just use the shows as inside jokes with my brother.

Edit: Actually one girl from my university asked if I was autistic
it's over bro. autism on a black guy is terrible. you are expected to be a charming no fucks given thug.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A and mplayer1234
  • +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
How do I thug maxx personality wise?
observe how cool and popular black guys act and try to imitate them. get into the music they listen, the way they dress etc. since you aren't ugly u should get a positive feedback loop through this. this only works if you aren't completely autistic.

observe how cool and popular black guys act and try to imitate them. get into the music they listen, the way they dress etc. since you aren't ugly u should get a positive feedback loop through this. this only works if you aren't completely autistic.
What brands of clothes should I wear?

What brands of clothes should I wear?
do you live in a country with a lot of black people? are there any niggas u can hang out with? u will always be seen as weird if you are that white black guy tbh

Looks fine to me you just need to look more masculine for Tyrone appeal

do you live in a country with a lot of black people? are there any niggas u can hang out with? u will always be seen as weird if you are that white black guy tbh
Yeah I live in the U.S. and I used to at my university and we went clubbing alot but now I'm all alone.
Looks fine to me you just need to look more masculine for Tyrone appeal
How can I look more masculine?

besides the fact that you look like a pineapple it is ok

• JFL
Reactions: mplayer1234
Its because u dont look like low class nigger son. U need to get dreads and change ur voice to a high T, hood nigga voice. Also u need to change ur style and start sagging. If u want to be seen as normal with ur race, u must act like one.

Rapper max, take the childish Gambino route and kinda do that nerdy oreo thing

face width looks fine to me bro

Don’t degenerate niggermaxxx

it’s your lower third and your autism

OP is a good example how much your confidence matters. Easily above average looks wise but the shit you write makes you sound like an insecure 13 year old girl. Stop trying to meet women online. Hit the gym and learn to game women and stop being autistic. Fake it until you make it. You need redpill not looksmaxing.

don't tell him to act like a nigger please the police is struggling as is

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4671
OP is a good example how much your confidence matters. Easily above average looks wise but the shit you write makes you sound like an insecure 13 year old girl. Stop trying to meet women online. Hit the gym and learn to game women and stop being autistic. Fake it until you make it. You need redpill not looksmaxing.
I've been hitting the gym almost daily for 1 1/2 years sadly

u will always be seen as weird if you are that white black guy tbh

Its because u dont look like low class nigger son. U need to get dreads and change ur voice to a high T, hood nigga voice. Also u need to change ur style and start sagging. If u want to be seen as normal with ur race, u must act like one.
Absolutely brutal examination of society.
I blame black chicks who mostly promote this kind of culture.
Degen

• So Sad
Reactions: mplayer1234
Absolutely brutal examination of society.
I blame black chicks who mostly promote this kind of culture.
View attachment 317059
LowIQMaxx Theory? Also a long time ago, some black landwhale I was talking to was complaining about how I wasn't "hood" enough.

LowIQMaxx Theory? Also a long time ago, some black landwhale I was talking to was complaining about how I wasn't "hood" enough.
who was that guy that made the big dick game on tinder thread ask him how to act hood

It is what it is dude JFL

You just have small forhead thats it