Is there such a thing as a Black Prettyboy?

animo123

animo123

Death Before Dishonour
All the talk of prettyboymaxxing on here and ive only just noticed that there isnt a black dude in sight
Its either skinny white boys with hair or soy k pop maxxers

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Birdcell, terrorblade, Marsiere214 and 5 others
A dark colored pretty boy is called a black pretty boy, they come in many variants like jett black, matte black , charcoal black and niggerish black. Currently we are sold out due to high demand( jbs want bbc so much) and we only have those gay femboy bts gook things in stock.feel free to order as much as you like

• JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, bishōnenmaxxer, oxymoron and 24 others
Jaden Smith was a prettyboy before he fucked himself up

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Deleted member 15099, Chadeep and 6 others
Harder to run prettyboy game as BBC because of nose.

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 15099 and 11 others
Prettyboymaxxing is all about hair, so over for black

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Birdcell, Lawton88 and animo123
It's possible, mostly just light skins

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Ryan, Deleted member 13994 and 2 others
hes not black though
im talking fully black
Arent both of his parents black?
Im not 100% sure what makes a person "fully black" so I could be wrong

• +1
Reactions: animo123
he looks like hes got some white in him but then again i guess he counts

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Ryan and 1 other person
It's obvious so that his parent's aren't fully black and have a good amount of European DNA at least 30-40%

Full black person from Africa

Will and Jada Smith (obviously mixed with European)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, terrorblade, Chadeep and 4 others
Michael Jackson(before he became white).
he had already had nose job and permed his hair to be considered a pretty boy.

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd, Deleted member 10987, animo123 and 1 other person
Holy shit. There literally isnt. Go write a phd thesis on this

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, terrorblade, animo123 and 1 other person
Young Corey Baptiste

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Yuya Moggershima, ManzareK and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
yeah fully black very low chance. a lot of mixed ones though

• +1
Yes @qwertyqazqwerty is one

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8165
It's very rare. You need a small slim and sharp nose(which most blacks don't have) and a great eye area and perfect skin. Long hair/dreads helps a lot too.

Asap Rocky is a good example of black pretty boy IMO

• +1
@africancel 's avi and

Images 27 new
Tumblr ntp51zloks1r73duzo2 640
21137207 1

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Incoming and StrangerDanger
avi (omar ceesay)

Yeah, I am one, wont share pics on this site but was active on TRM so if you’ve seen me that’s me. I’ve been told my bone structure is good, my eye area, lips, eyelashes, eyebrows, my nose is angular and white-looking for the most part but my lower septum area could be better. Ik im deffo mogging a lot of people irl and it shows cuz I get a decent # of IOIs but I’m deffo not slaying for sure. It’s because my skin is “brown”despite looking Caucasian bone-wise that you get stereotyped with the hoodlums: automatic FAILIO to a good %

• +1
East Africans can run black prettyboy game bc of our different noses/less nappy hair and lankier body type

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and animo123
u east african? ethiopian?
Nah I'm Somali but get confused for ethiopian all the time, like ethiopian ladies will speak Amharic to me. Prob cuz people assume Somali's all have this certain "look".

• +1
Nah I'm Somali but get confused for ethiopian all the time, like ethiopian ladies will speak Amharic to me. Prob cuz people assume Somali's all have this certain "look".
Somalis are Cushitic people like the majority of Ethiopians. They are genetic relatives

• +1
Somalis are Cushitic people like the majority of Ethiopians. They are genetic relatives
True, the two groups are definetely related although there are soem clear differences which make it easy to tell who's somali or ethiopian more of the time. For example Somalis are almost always taller/lankier than Ethiopians, Also Somalis usually have larger foreheads

• +1
True, the two groups are definetely related although there are soem clear differences which make it easy to tell who's somali or ethiopian more of the time. For example Somalis are almost always taller/lankier than Ethiopians, Also Somalis usually have larger foreheads
Dont forget that Somalis are usually darker. But, a lot of Somalis have curly hair

• +1
All the talk of prettyboymaxxing on here and ive only just noticed that there isnt a black dude in sight
Its either skinny white boys with hair or soy k pop maxxers
D853f42c2fa0969dcabf20599224b8d6

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger and loksr

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, Ryan and StrangerDanger
It's obvious so that his parent's aren't fully black and have a good amount of European DNA at least 30-40%

Full black person from Africa

Will and Jada Smith (obviously mixed with European)

View attachment 1185070View attachment 1185071
Jaden smith is proof that androgenic tendencies on your MOM'S SIDE of the family are more important for androgenic development. His dad's skull is brachycephalic while his is not.
Willow-Smith-says-she-and-Jaden-Smith-felt-shunned-by-the-Black-community-for-being-too-different.jpg

Now if will had him with a woman like Ronnie Coleman's mom, he'd he a high T as fuck beast.

Ev1by2q1pva51

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Heguldus, terrorblade and 3 others
thats a man :lul::lul:
Jaden smith is proof that androgenic tendencies on your MOM'S SIDE of the family are more important for androgenic development. His dad's skull is brachycephalic while his is not.
Willow-Smith-says-she-and-Jaden-Smith-felt-shunned-by-the-Black-community-for-being-too-different.jpg

Now if will had him with a woman like Ronnie Coleman's mom, he'd he a high T as fuck beast.

View attachment 1185920

Yeah, I am one, wont share pics on this site but was active on TRM so if you’ve seen me that’s me. I’ve been told my bone structure is good, my eye area, lips, eyelashes, eyebrows, my nose is angular and white-looking for the most part but my lower septum area could be better. Ik im deffo mogging a lot of people irl and it shows cuz I get a decent # of IOIs but I’m deffo not slaying for sure. It’s because my skin is “brown”despite looking Caucasian bone-wise that you get stereotyped with the hoodlums: automatic FAILIO to a good %
whats trm

warya where you based

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox
Also btw prettyboy, Chadlite, Chad are all variations on the same thing (Chad). There def are black Chadlites, prettyboy is kind of an aesthetic based around a European look, the main thing that gets Bantu West African descendants is their nose and strange hair. It would literally be over if I had a flat nose and looked dark asf like asphalt

Heres a Sudanese prettyboy

Attachments

• IMG_1270.MP4
    2.7 MB
  • +1
Reactions: oxymoron and terrorblade
F77ED2A5 28B5 44AE 818A 5E15A184DDCF
699B6F16 8D27 4AE7 B4F2 A75B2B300988
E1713990 FA6C 47A7 9DAA FF8E55F0412B
36093420 82CC 4AA6 824B AC66F565C777

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and jake_okok