Is there such a thing as "too square faced"?

of course

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and HarrierDuBois
no

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, pentamogged9000 and INB
Yes, square face is not a good feature, it lacks class
Square jaw =/= square face

Rectangle > Square face

• +1
Reactions: IMOGYOU
I hope my face is not too Square after Bimax.

yeah, i remember @forevergymcelling posted a stephen james wannabe at lookism, that guy was minecraft tier joke

Images

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444

Rectangle > Square face
Yeah you're right on this take tbh, on my early elementary school days ppl used to call me steve from minecraft because my face was (idk if it still is) too square :feelswhy::lul:

Rectangle > Square face
jaw shouldn't be big
big jaw = low class
inward gonions oval face = ideal

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/licensed-image?q=tbn:ANd9GcTdmMxn0Oj1DJC3c4wxCqeM3f3vy5YVyi2ljCHxHTixw1rfMSw0hfiTbAakWQZs0smgXHF16FOrRhQ-0Ac

90 gonial angle gigamogger. That was my first post as well jfl.
just for the terms you used ik that u aren't a tiktokcel, u were a lurker until now weren't you?

• +1
Reactions: EDM

• +1
Reactions: hattrick
just for the terms you used ik that u aren't a tiktokcel, u were a lurker until now weren't you?
No I originally join this site in the summer of 2020 just deleted my account & then returned.

No I originally join this site in the summer of 2020 just deleted my account & then returned.
damn, ascended during your time outside? :lul:

Tales from the call centres of Mumbai. What was your old account?

Yes anything that deviates from the composite facial “average” is deemed ugly by the majority of women. So if your goal is to attract women (apologies if I am making incorrect assumptions) then having too square a face will be detrimental (and will manifest as low success with women). If however, you want to attract handsome men (gay), you can get away with more exaggerated dimorphism. So it all depends on the demographic you are interested in

Yes anything that deviates from the composite facial “average” is deemed ugly by the majority of women. So if your goal is to attract women (apologies if I am making incorrect assumptions) then having too square a face will be detrimental (and will manifest as low success with women). If however, you want to attract handsome men (gay), you can get away with more exaggerated dimorphism. So it all depends on the demographic you are interested in
Yeah you're right on this take tbh, on my early elementary school days ppl used to call me steve from minecraft because my face was (idk if it still is) too square :feelswhy::lul:
yeah I think it's over, I will get my genio and my rhino and fucking settle for a mtb

Yes but it's would be a very big outlier to be so square it's unnatractive. It's possible I've seen it, but being pretty damn square isn't a bad thing, just when your head looks like a cartoon or something

Yes but it's would be a very big outlier to be so square it's unnatractive. It's possible I've seen it, but being pretty damn square isn't a bad thing, just when your head looks like a cartoon or something
I guess that the more square your face is, the more u have to compensate with physique and neck for it to not look uncanny/ugly

I guess that the more square your face is, the more u have to compensate with physique and neck for it to not look uncanny/ugly
At a certain point. Square face is objectively masculine and if you are above average in terms of squareness that's good. But if you start looking like a block then yeah the more you get the worse it can be so you'd need to compensate

W

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
WillNE is an example
41B95B05 0E36 443E 9018 20885A77767A