is there time

mattzdeb

mattzdeb

BAN ME
id Say I started puberty at 12 so at a normal time. It’s a month before I turn 17. Is it worth it to blast hgh etc? I feel like not a single soul has done anything suggested here to seriously pubertymaxx before 16 (such as using actual hormones). Usually it’s about age 16-17 if kids are lucky enough to find info on here when they decide fuck I need to start doing something before it’s too late. That’s me right now so I feel somewhat at an advantage but I’m not sure if it’s worth it.

check if ur growth plates are actually open first if ur doing it for heightmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: wagbox and Deleted member 2227
if you are a teenager there is time

• +1
Reactions: mattzdeb
I need a valid reason for doctor to check though

No one can really say, only an X ray could.

Depending on how long it may take you to get an x-ray it may be a waste of time. Personally I would go ahead and get on AI and GH. I think you have a greater chance of growing than not, but you have to be consistent. Don’t expect results in less than 3 months, and even then don’t expect a huge amount.

Depending on how long it may take you to get an x-ray it may be a waste of time. Personally I would go ahead and get on AI and GH. I think you have a greater chance of growing than not, but you have to be consistent. Don’t expect results in less than 3 months, and even then don’t expect a huge amount.
Yeah I’m only looking for an inch or two in height and frame. Also looking for some facial bone growth I’ve done my research after a consistent 3 months of use I think I can reap some decent results

My bro just turned 17 and he’s blasting HGH, making good height gains 3cm even in a few months

But he checked his growth plates as well and they’re still open

• +1
Reactions: BasedSpinelet257
My bro just turned 17 and he’s blasting HGH, making good height gains 3cm even in a few months

But he checked his growth plates as well and they’re still open

That’s great, do you know how many IU?

Don’t know I will check tomorrow

• +1
Reactions: BasedSpinelet257
Yeah I’m only looking for an inch or two in height and frame. Also looking for some facial bone growth I’ve done my research after a consistent 3 months of use I think I can reap some decent results
As long as you’re on AI, I’m confident you could gain up to 4 or 5, depending on how many IU and frequency of AI.