Is thin skin good or bad. Which is better?

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

Leader of the LASACKRO gang, outlaw in the west 🔫🤠
You can use white and black people for both ends of the extreme since on one hand black people usually have very thick skin limiting the facial definition even at a low bf

IMG 6415

Contrast to white people who tend to have very thin skin that looks stunning in a low bf %

IMG 6416

There is one major problem tho thin skin will give you wrinkles earlier consequently ageing you quicker

You can notice this is why women get wrinkles before men do since their skin is even thinner than their male counterparts

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and 5'7 zoomer
That black guy on the example has everything to have hollow cheeks a strong jaw and high prominent cheekbones yet the skin is too thick and he’s at 10% bf

Thin better.

There is one major problem tho thin skin will give you wrinkles consequently ageing you quicker
You can prevent this with extreme sun protection.

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
Thin better.

You can prevent this with extreme sun protection.
If ur not black u can’t afford to ever go outside without sunscreen in the face even if it’s cloudy in the winter

If there’s enough light outside to clear up a street without a flashlight there’s sun

• +1
Reactions: ALP
If ur not black u can’t afford to ever go outside without sunscreen in the face even if it’s cloudy in the winter

If there’s enough light outside to clear up a street without a flashlight there’s sun
Exactly. If i was black i would still use sunscreen tho.

• +1
No skin is better. Mexican cartels mog dermatologists

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and ALP
Exactly. If i was black i would still use sunscreen tho.
Yeah even if ur more resistant still can’t hurt to be safe

Tho even with the sunscreen I think black ppl tend to age better than white counterparts

A guy like Austin duhnmer is gonna be chad till his late 40s at least

Meanwhile chico started to descend at the age of 25

His skin are filtered. U can actually see his acne scars when he is not frauding.

His skin are filtered. U can actually see his acne scars when he is not frauding.
Acne scars don’t have much to do with skin thickness or aging tho

I’m more so speaking of general definition of bones etc

He and many other black ppl age well ofc he’s young I presume 25 so naturally he won’t show signs of aging yet

• +1
Reactions: negativetiltedheart
Acne scars don’t have much to do with skin thickness or aging tho

I’m more so speaking of general definition of bones etc

He and many other black ppl age well ofc he’s young I presume 25 so naturally he won’t show signs of aging yet
Yeah u aright. I was just pointing out for some reason. He fraud his skin in his pics.

• +1
Are you aware nobody under 20 had thin skin? It’s not genetic lol the younger you have the thicker skin you have and it slowly gets thinner after puberty,legit the Secoind you are done growing your skin will start to thin but very slowly,every race has same thickness by average of age

• Hmm...
Are you aware nobody under 20 had thin skin? It’s not genetic lol the younger you have the thicker skin you have and it slowly gets thinner after puberty,legit the Secoind you are done growing your skin will start to thin but very slowly,every race has same thickness by average of age
I don’t know since I see white people have visible differences in more prominent definition

You will never find a white person with Austin danmers bone structure who doesn’t have hollow cheeks at his bf %

I never touched a black man’s skin to know for sure tho:feelswhat: only women and they fs have thinner skin even their ears are more wobbly

I don’t know since I see white people have visible differences in more prominent definition

You will never find a white person with Austin danmers bone structure who doesn’t have hollow cheeks at his bf %

I never touched a black man’s skin to know for sure tho:feelswhat: only women and they fs have thinner skin even their ears are more wobbly
A lot of it is because hollow cheeks are just more visibly on white skin because the dent/line looks way closer to black skin so it masks it,just like how black skin also masks wrinkles better,I think they have same thickness tho

• Woah
A lot of it is because hollow cheeks are just more visibly on white skin because the dent/line looks way closer to black skin so it masks it,just like how black skin also masks wrinkles better,I think they have same thickness tho
fuck I just googled it and ur right

Apperantly this is something very racist slave owners used to claim to suggest black ppl don’t feel pain in the same way

The only difference in thickness is between men and woman not ethnicity :feelskek:

@Gengar please delete this racist misinformation the thread is ruined :feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar and ramirezfanboy
fuck I just googled it and ur right

Apperantly this is something very racist slave owners used to claim to suggest black ppl don’t feel pain in the same way

The only difference in thickness is between men and woman not ethnicity :feelskek:

@Gengar please delete this racist misinformation the thread is ruined :feelswhy:
It’s not against the rules to be racist or post misinformation (in Off-topic, that is), so we don’t delete threads like these. :Comfy: