Is this a bad way to punish bad behaviour?

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
Basically was given a scenario:- A student is throwing pieces of paper at the student in front of him, distracting him. What do you do?

I said what I would realistically do. I'd make the kid stand up, and tell everyone what he did. And then say something like "Okay, and you think throwing pieces of paper is funny?" And if the student says "no", I'd probably make him apologise to his classmate in front of everyone and then warn him saying "sit back down, and if you ever do something that stupid again, I'm sending you out".

I said that, I'd probably never really yell since I don't yell when I'm angry or annoyed in the first place.

If the student did say "yes it is funny", I said I'd probably say something along the lines of "Yeah you might be onto something there, I have a good idea. How about you take your books and sit in the other teacher's class and tell them about how funny it is?" and probably send them out.

Is this too strict?

@FiveFootSix56

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 18804
Bro :lul:.
It's over for you if you really become a teacher. Don't become a teacher.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: currylightskin, thecel and FailedNormieManlet
Bro :lul:.
It's over for you if you really become a teacher. Don't become a teacher.
I enjoy teachign tho. I just hate the paperwork.

Idk if I will be a teacher forever though, I might go into a different line of work after a few years.

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
I enjoy teachign tho. I just hate the paperwork.

Idk if I will be a teacher forever though, I might go into a different line of work after a few years.
There's no "other line of work" for a teacher bro. That's exactly the issue, there is no progression. You'll just rot. Better to become a programmer, financial analyst, lawyer, engineer. Then after you are successful you come back and teach.

Trust me bro.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, gogger and FailedNormieManlet
There's no "other line of work" for a teacher bro. That's exactly the issue, there is no progression. You'll just rot. Better to become a programmer, financial analyst, lawyer, engineer. Then after you are successful you come back and teach.

Trust me bro.
There sort of is, like you can work in the more senior parts. But I am thinkign of teaching for a bit, getting a masters and then applying for medical school.

If I end up married and have kids before this, then I'll probably be stuck teaching. But since I'm too ugly for relationship, I will probably go through the route mentioned

• +1
Reactions: gogger
Well I guess there is adminstration like school boards and shi. Also never heard of teacher to medical school. Did you get your degree in bio?
There sort of is, like you can work in the more senior parts. But I am thinkign of teaching for a bit, getting a masters and then applying for medical school.

If I end up married and have kids before this, then I'll probably be stuck teaching. But since I'm too ugly for relationship, I will probably go through the route mentioned

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Well I guess there is adminstration like school boards and shi. Also never heard of teacher to medical school. Did you get your degree in bio?
Yup, my degree is biology. I loathe labwork and don't want to study again for a while and want to have some money to live life for a bit

Yup, my degree is biology. I loathe labwork and don't want to study again for a while and want to have some money to live life for a bit
Okay fair enough. I just really don't want you around children.

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and FailedNormieManlet
Okay fair enough. I just really don't want you around children.
Why? I'm a pretty normal guy irl, I have friends, social circle and hobbies and have even dated. I just like places like this for the lack of moderation and the fact everyone is friendly here

Why? I'm a pretty normal guy irl, I have friends, social circle and hobbies and have even dated. I just like places like this for the lack of moderation and the fact everyone is friendly here
I guess im reading too much into your pfp, it shouts pedo. Also if you're nt then I guess you'll do fine.

• JFL
I guess im reading too much into your pfp, it shouts pedo. Also if you're nt then I guess you'll do fine.
Do you think I'm the avi? That's not me lol :lul::lul:

• JFL
Lol, no, but you can't help but project the avi to the user. This is me in my pfp tho.
bs that's you, pm me a pic with timestamp LOL.

People have seen me here. I'm a young looking guy, and look NT. I don't look like a teacher at all

They are probaly friends. So he will say you napeleon complex then every student would beat yoy up

• JFL
They are probaly friends. So he will say you napeleon complex then every student would beat yoy up
I will give them my lunch money so they don't hurt me

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard
bs that's you, pm me a pic with timestamp LOL.

People have seen me here. I'm a young looking guy, and look NT. I don't look like a teacher at all
Lol it's me bro.
Also, bet. Good luck with it then.

• +1
nigga you should branch off to some tech field and become a biotech worker. I'm pretty sure those niggas earn lots of money

• +1
nigga you should branch off to some tech field and become a biotech worker. I'm pretty sure those niggas earn lots of money
We don't have biotech startups here in the UK, a lot of the biotech guys want phds too. I'm not getting a phd to earn peanuts

Here is a scenario.

A student is masturbaiting but you are the only one that can see it.

What do you do.

• JFL
Here is a scenario.

A student is masturbaiting but you are the only one that can see it.

What do you do.
Probably send him out and send a report about it

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
I assume you will teach biology and sex ed.
So here is a second scenario.

A student ask how do you know anything about pussy ? Then he says because you never had one.

And every student laughs.

• JFL
Reactions: ropemax and FailedNormieManlet
I assume you will teach biology and sex ed.
So here is a second scenario.

A student ask how do you know anything about pussy ? Then he says because you never had one.

And every student laughs.
I would probably send him out of class for being so rude. Would wait for class to stop laughing, and then say something like "This is a serious topic, sex ed isn't funny. Can everyone please act mature and not behave like idiots"

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and hebbewem
If this isn't satire you'll never get any respect from students :ogre:

• So Sad
Awful. Strict teachers suck. Laid-back teachers are ideal.

Just let him throw the pieces of papers. It’s not like he’s punching people.

• JFL
Awful. Strict teachers suck. Laid-back teachers are ideal.

Just let him throw the pieces of papers. It’s not like he’s punching people.
absolutely not in my classroom.

• WTF
absolutely not in my classroom.

Your classroom is a shithole. Are you the type of teacher who makes the whole class write when 1 kid armpit-farts at 1 dB volume?

• JFL
Your classroom is a shithole. Are you the type of teacher who makes the whole class write when 1 kid armpit-farts at 1 dB volume?
No, I'd say I'm a pretty good teacher tbh.

I plan to teach science, so I'll probably hold a weekly optional thing where a student has to give a science story from the news and tell me about it, and in reward I give him some chocolate.

Is this bad idea?

• Woah
No, I'd say I'm a pretty good teacher tbh.

I plan to teach science, so I'll probably hold a weekly optional thing where a student has to give a science story from the news and tell me about it, and in reward I give him some chocolate.

Is this bad idea?

It’s fine as long as it’s optional.

• +1
It’s fine as long as it’s optional.
Yeah it's just a little extra thing to encourage kids to like science. Tbh idk if students would like me for it tho

• +1
You can get a teaching job in the UK withouth learning this first:ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel and FailedNormieManlet
Yeah it's just a little extra thing to encourage kids to like science. Tbh idk if students would like me for it tho

Depends on schools. Fails in hood schools. Probably works in gifted-and-talented STEM-specialized prep schools.

If I were in your science class, I’d get 0s for plagiarizing from r/BlackPillScience

• JFL
Scenario 3 you see a student and he is browsing lookmax. And he lies about everything.

Do you tell the truth to your fellow lookmaxxers ?

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and FailedNormieManlet
Scenario 3 you see a student and he is browsing lookmax. And he lies about everything.

Do you tell the truth to your fellow lookmaxxers ?
No, because I'd literally be doxxing myself

• +1
Do you like my scenarios? And would you say they are realistic?

• +1
  • +1