Is this a falio?

NarrowBones

NarrowBones

Ogre rat twink
Is a narrower icd due to a longer medial canthus a falio?

Is a narrower icd due to a longer medial canthus a falio?
The narrow ICD is a failo, the long medial canthus isn't. From the looks of it none of it matters because you've got god tier (but low trust) eyes.

The narrow ICD is a failo, the long medial canthus isn't. From the looks of it none of it matters because you've got god tier (but low trust) eyes.
So should I get surgery to shorten my medial canthus? How big of a falio is a slight narrow icd

So should I get surgery to shorten my medial canthus?
Probably not.
How big of a falio is a slight narrow icd
Not sure, just post your face, then people can comment on your eyes. You can say all the ratios and measurements, and you can say they're ideal or not ideal, but it's hard to actually comprehend and rate all of those ratios without a visual.

Probably not.

Not sure, just post your face, then people can comment on your eyes. You can say all the ratios and measurements, and you can say they're ideal or not ideal, but it's hard to actually comprehend and rate all of those ratios without a visual.
My icd is my pfl apart, is that good enough and not a huge falio? It’s my only bad ratio but it’s been bugging me for e long time, my esr is in the ideal range too just my icd

Probably not.

To add: It takes an insane level of knowledge to know what ratios work together, like if x ratio is this far from ideal, then y ratio should not be ideal either, or else z feature will look uncanny, etc.

My icd is my pfl apart, is that good enough and not a huge falio? It’s my only bad ratio but it’s been bugging me for e long time, my esr is in the ideal range too just my icd
Aren't your eyes supposed to be spaced out so that one eye can fit between?

Mfw when no pictures:
Self 3
This my MFW when.

@NarrowBones You would benefit from leaving this site since you have a bunch of threads asking the same question regarding a minute detail of your seemingly PSL god tier face. Not a good mentality.

@NarrowBones You would benefit from leaving this site since you have a bunch of threads asking the same question regarding a minute detail of your seemingly PSL god tier face. Not a good mentality.
It’s been bugging me for a whole year like I would give up 3 inches of height to fix it, but please answer my question and I will definitely leave, is one eye apart your pfl apart?

It’s been bugging me for a whole year like I would give up 3 inches of height to fix it, but please answer my question and I will definitely leave, is one eye apart your pfl apart?
I think so. I'm not very well versed on this stuff, however.

If it is that would be a huge relief. Also people either call me an ugly ogre or a psl god no in between
There's a rule of fifths for your face, I'd say the PFL is the length of your eye, so if your ICD is equal to your PFL, that should be harmonious. People call you an ugly ogre because you have low averageness and low trust features. Because of this you have low appeal, even if you have ideal features. Personally I love the look of extremely "chiseled" faces, but it can be very offputting for a lot of people. Kelly Mittendorf I'd say is the best looking woman in existence, yet people say she's ugly as fuck, in spite of her high PSL features.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
There's a rule of fifths for your face, I'd say the PFL is the length of your eye, so if your ICD is equal to your PFL, that should be harmonious. People call you an ugly ogre because you have low averageness and low trust features. Because of this you have low appeal, even if you have ideal features. Personally I love the look of extremely "chiseled" faces, but it can be very offputting for a lot of people. Kelly Mittendorf I'd say is the best looking woman in existence, yet people say she's ugly as fuck, in spite of her high PSL features.
Even in that pic it appears to go past her pfl a bit, but whatever, I guess I need to accept this flaw sooner or later.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32486