Is this a good body picture to post on IG to get a girl attracted?

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
IMG 5785

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Elijah_leo, itzyaboyJJ, ChadL1te and 3 others
How do you mean obvious? its me. I dont have my face in it
I know

It's too obviously a thirstrap you should post your face too so it seems more NT and like a proper flicc not just a pic of ur body for the hoes

It might work but not subtle feller

Basketball or sports with a friend taking it for you makes more sense too for like a insta story or sum

• +1
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ, shizuku11111, PROMETHEUS and 1 other person
It's too obviously a thirstrap you should post your face too so it seems more NT and like a proper flicc not just a pic of ur body for the hoes

Basketball or sports with a friend taking it for you makes more sense too for like a insta story or sum
You think it can turn off a girl? I have one that is interested in me but still hesistant to come on a date after making out in a night club.

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
You think it can turn off a girl? I have one that is interested in me but still hesistant to come on a date after making out in a night club.
Bruh that sounds odd

Are you mid and she was drunk?

• WTF
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
mogger physique, yes post that shit

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
I know

Girls do that all the time, literally just photos of ass. If you have a good body girls arent gonna care

• +1
Girls do that all the time, literally just photos of ass. If you have a good body girls arent gonna care
Bitches are hoes what's new. It's all about integrity :chad:

• JFL
Reactions: ChadL1te
Bruh that sounds odd

Are you mid and she was drunk?
Yes i am maybe htn and she was drunk. She still told me i am beautiful. But she is desperately looking for a ltr and is waiting for me to commit and text her the whole day.

• JFL