Is this a good deep bite solution for a youngcel (im too retarded to make decisions on my own)

Xotiz

Xotiz

Iron
I'm gonna visit a orthodontist but he doesn't speak english in a video he made of him basically showing how they fix a deepbite so I'll try to translate it....
He says he'll take the front teeth of the upper jaw (maxilla?) and lift them basically opening the bite, the problem I have with this is hes using a "fastbraces" jew technology and his before and after pictures look weird to say the least atleast to my eyes. If you could take a look at attached image it seems like it wasn't fixedView attachment 3239757

if the attachment doesnt work im gonna fucking lose it

I'm gonna visit a orthodontist but he doesn't speak english in a video he made of him basically showing how they fix a deepbite so I'll try to translate it....
He says he'll take the front teeth of the upper jaw (maxilla?) and lift them basically opening the bite, the problem I have with this is hes using a "fastbraces" jew technology and his before and after pictures look weird to say the least atleast to my eyes. If you could take a look at attached image it seems like it wasn't fixedView attachment 3239757
Bro we have same problem and i think they suould work on the botton teeth not upper one

Bro we have same problem and i think they suould work on the botton teeth not upper one
Well from what I have gathered
A deep bite is caused by a recessed or downwards or whatever maxilla, causing the upper teeth to also be pushed back giving the deep bite
Now the mandible (lower teeth) is trapped and cannot go forwards due to that, if the upper teeth (maxilla) is moved to a correct position the mandible will follow and be able to grow forwards and the deep bite will be fixed

Because of my young age I will probably be doing myofunctional therapy + biobloc or a orthotropic treatment instead of orthodontics
If anyone knows about this and thinks im wrong lmk will be appreciated

Last edited: