is this a good frame to gymmax

appealmaxed

appealmaxed

lean bulking
IMG 0924

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Joshrc, halloweed, mug and 6 others
obviously i have little amount of muscle mass. i intend on doing a good lean bulk with only slight increase to my cals to prevent fat gain and remain having a lean face.

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed and Libyan slayer 🐬
Absolutely

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed and appealmaxed
Absolutely
i appreciate it! about to go hard in gym not to put it to waist then. just really scared of increasing fat too much whilst going it, so never did. i’ve now locked in on diet, and am enjoying my diet of basically only meats eggs and fruit, so now is the time to do it i think.

@Libyan slayer 🐬 any recommendations on what muscle groups i should prioritise the most to build aestheticly as possible. ik delts and lats most important i think?

@Libyan slayer 🐬 any recommendations on what muscle groups i should prioritise the most to build aestheticly as possible. ik delts and lats most important i think?
do traps and neck as well

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed and Libyan slayer 🐬
Classic push pull legs worked for me

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
@greycel

• +1
Reactions: greycel
Back, shoulders, upper chest.

It's a good frame to gymmax for aesthetics
You seem to have above average shoulder width with a narrow waist. I'm assuming you were an Ectomorph most of your life?

For functionality, the ideal is having a wide waist with very wide shoulders. Like this:

For aesthetics:

• +1
You already trained your delts though ,
So you can't say it's a good frame from this pic .

All I see is curved clavicles, average width and small waist,
i’ve been in the gym for around 1 month here, and have been on a very low cal diet (1000cals to drop bf). i’ve trained delts maybe 4-5 times.

either way, is frame good to gymmax?

i’ve been in the gym for around 1 month here, and have been on a very low cal diet (1000cals to drop bf). i’ve trained delts maybe 4-5 times.

either way, is frame good to gymmax?
Yes you will benefit from gymmax

• +1
chest hair 🤮

• JFL
haha

ops on frame.
looks like medium-narrow shoulders and narrow waist, but any frame is 'good' for gymmaxxing. your shoulders look relatively wider because of your narrow waist, but in absolute terms you have medium to narrow frame.

mirin leanmaxxing

• +1
i appreciate it! about to go hard in gym not to put it to waist then. just really scared of increasing fat too much whilst going it, so never did. i’ve now locked in on diet, and am enjoying my diet of basically only meats eggs and fruit, so now is the time to do it i think.
such a pussy. scared of putting on some fat cause it will “ruin my face” , stay small.

mirin leanmaxxing
became too skinny imo. around 13% i think here. i think at higher body weight and more muscle mass at the same %, face should look even better, due to change in fat distribution

• +1
Reactions: mug
became too skinny imo. around 13% i think here. i think at higher body weight and more muscle mass at the same %, face should look even better, due to change in fat distribution
It should look better…

• +1
Yes

• +1
It should look better…
facially? so it’s true that facial fat distribution changes at higher weights at same bf % even though there is more actual fat mass on body?

• +1
bump

• +1
what did you eat to get so lean
i’m not even extremely lean tbh, i just lack muscle mass. i’m around 13% here. maybe even 14%. low carb and just very restricted.

• +1
good frame but clavicle insertion + hips will make it hard to look aesthetic. work on ur back and obliques to mitigate hips.

• +1
does to look better here. this is a pic when i was gym maxing
clavicles and hips both look better here but still not quite ideal. just focus on obliques to fill in ur waist and match ur hips + work back/lats to build v taper.

• +1