20200913 183300

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6963, Deleted member 4797 and NormieKilla
nw0 or death, tho some guys can pull off slight widow's peak

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
nw0 or death, tho some guys can pull off slight widow's peak
Nw0 at 45 years old is almost impossible unless you're a low t subhuman or a very lucky bastard

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Baldingman1998, Copemaxxing and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9355
Nw0 at 45 years old is almost impossible unless you're a low t subhuman or a very lucky bastard
are you 45? wow, the world is small, you are older than my dad

No lol, is it a good hairline?
It's not special but not half-bad either, by 40 most people have already lost a little bit of hair on the hairline, it all comes down to genes tbhtbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8616
69 years old
How does it feel to have a grandpa, must be great having a walking wisdom-machine tbh, my grandpa had like 10 wives, i heard he was a nice guy but didn't get to meet him tbhtbh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 357
How does it feel to have a grandpa, must be great having a walking wisdom-machine tbh, my grandpa had like 10 wives, i heard he was a nice guy but didn't get to meet him tbhtbh
Hes dead. I didn't meet him either.

Hes dead. I didn't meet him either.
Ahhh my bad, but yeah it's not the biggest thing in the world i guess, and atleast one the bright side we were spared a love one's death amirite much? (i've been drinking soy sorry)

• +1
Ahhh my bad, but yeah it's not the biggest thing in the world i guess, and atleast one the bright side we were spared a love one's death amirite much? (i've been drinking soy sorry)
Lmao no worries

• +1
Reactions: MewingJBP, NormieKilla, ManzareK and 3 others
my grandpa is nw0 at 83 ded srs

• +1
Reactions: Cares
Good lower third tbh

Every male on my dads side has never been above NW1 and my mom’s dad is NW1.5 at 80+ Jfl

A good hairline is NW1, NW2 at max. If you are balding and not taking measures against it then you only got yourself to blame.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8616 and Cares

Balding is more about your bodies sensitivity to testosterone rather then actual T levels. Nw0 is very possible at 45 years old, my family and relatives are all nw0. And alot of my male relatives are 45+ and not low t cucks.

• +1
Balding is more about your bodies sensitivity to testosterone rather then actual T levels. Nw0 is very possible at 45 years old, my family and relatives are all nw0. And alot of my male relatives are 45+ and not low t cucks.
I said either low t or very lucky. Your relatives are obv lucky, i dont know why people are taking only half of what i said...

A good hairline is NW1, NW2 at max. If you are balding and not taking measures against it then you only got yourself to blame.
Im not even 20 lol, just worried about the future