is this a good idea

appealmaxed

appealmaxed

body recomp rn.
if i eat 2500 cals over maintenance
and skip sleeping that day
and not eat the next
i would have gained 0 fat if my maintenance is 2500 since the food i digested would need to provide energy for the 2 whole days

• JFL
Reactions: Clark69
The stress and fatigue will affect your metabolism and appetite. Not a good idea

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
The stress and fatigue will affect your metabolism and appetite. Not a good idea

even from one day? i can deal with the appetite. but if i stay awake i was thinking the excess cals wouldn’t have a change to turn into fat and since you’d spend more energy awake than asleep i thought within the 2 days the net gain would be 0

IMG 3610

• So Sad
Reactions: appealmaxed
even from one day? i can deal with the appetite. but if i stay awake i was thinking the excess cals wouldn’t have a change to turn into fat and since you’d spend more energy awake than asleep i thought within the 2 days the net gain would be 0
Yeah, you'd get diminishing returns. Trying to pull an all-nighter already feels horrible, doing that on a cut for a measly day of progress isn't worth it

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
Yeah, you'd get diminishing returns. Trying to pull an all-nighter already feels horrible, doing that on a cut for a measly day of progress isn't worth it
i mean i can’t even sleep jfl. after 2 months cutting on sub 2000 cals, i ate 5000 today jfl, i’ve got too much energy and fear i waisted a week of lean maxing on this day alone unless i do not eat tmr.