Is this a good list of plastic surgeries to get?

D

Deleted member 2697

Iron
Pics:

LIST

Canthoplasty Surgery
Rhinoplasty Surgery
Genioplasty Surgery
Double Jaw Surgery
Cheekbone Implants
Lefort 1

Surgeries that I think are dangerous or cost to much but I might need:

Lefort 3
Zygomatic Implants

Pics:

LIST

Canthoplasty Surgery
Rhinoplasty Surgery
Genioplasty Surgery
Double Jaw Surgery
Cheekbone Implants
Lefort 1

Surgeries that I think are dangerous or cost to much but I might need:

Lefort 3
Zygomatic Implants

for you yes

for your money no

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Research them before you do them. You sound so inexperienced, you're gonna fuck up your face 100%if you do them.

For instance, you think doing all of that is possible when it isn't. That's gonna run you 100k at least.

Stop newcel, check how would look wiwitwiwith a morph first
Bruh, fucking 8 messages total.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 2205
I think you should give up and at best do small procedures. The risk is not worth it a do your teenage years are long gone, not to mention tne cost

• +1
Reactions: justanothergymcell
Research them before you do them. You sound so inexperienced, you're gonna fuck up your face 100%if you do them.

For instance, you think doing all of that is possible when it isn't. That's gonna run you 100k at least.

you stutterd

• So Sad
NOPE! very BAD!

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 2205
No, quit listening to these retards throwing out every single possible surgery. As another oldcell myself at 30 plus, here is my reccomendation:

1. Lose weight and address submental chin area...if still not improved, consider lipo or submentaloplasty
2. Consider chin implant after step 1
3. Come up with a skincare routine and do lasers, chemical peels, etc
3. Consider rhino
4. Consider jaw angle and cheek fillers

All that other bullshit is typical extremely invasive shit that people peddle around peddle all the time thinking surgery is just some list that you check off one at a time without considering that surgery is actually fuckint surgery where a doctor is cutting into your fucking face.

Please, don't listen to these idiots and take a more conservative approach.

• +1
NOPE! very BAD!
Why?

Yeah I thought it was to many surgeries honestly. What would be the most necessary ones to get?
I think you should give up and at best do small procedures. The risk is not worth it a do your teenage years are long gone, not to mention tne cost
What would be some good small procedures?

No, quit listening to these retards throwing out every single possible surgery. As another oldcell myself at 30 plus, here is my reccomendation:

1. Lose weight and address submental chin area...if still not improved, consider lipo or submentaloplasty
3. Consider rhino

All that other bullshit is typical extremely invasive shit that people peddle around peddle all the time thinking surgery is just some list that you check off one at a time without considering that surgery is actually fuckint surgery where a doctor is cutting into your fucking face.

Why won't it let me edit my post any more? I made so many typos.

Anyways, for my number 2 above, you could consider a genioplasty as an alternative to a chin implant.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2697

3. Consider rhino

Would you consider a wrap around jaw implant as too invasive?

Would you consider a wrap around jaw implant as too invasive?
Yes. I went to a few consultations for them, but decided against it. I HATE to admit it, but I actually think mewing/chewing helped me a little - not to the extent of replacing an implant result, but enough to no longer desire it.

I just honestly think that people need to quit chasing the typical high school jock chad look and focus on improving their existing harmony, which hopefully exists in the first place. When I see normal looking guys like this ask for advice and then all of this shit gets thrown around, I start to have a vitriolic disdain for these forums.

He is 6'3 and white. He will do just fine with some soft looksmaxing and normal plastic surgery procedures, ie nothing with the word fort in it.

• +1
Why won't it let me edit my post any more? I made so many typos.

Anyways, for my number 2 above, you could consider a genioplasty as an alternative to a chin implant.
I don't know enough about surgeries to recommend them to you. However, a loy of the ppl in the comments were pulling your leg. DON'T get lefort, if the operation goes wrong your face will become forever disfigured, and even worse you'll die.

no one is going to give you a LeFort 3

a modified lefort 3 however is entirely different and something you probably need for your midface recession

• +1
Reactions: UglyMan

a modified lefort 3 however is entirely different and something you probably need for your midface recession
And still no one would give him a modified lefort 3. Or 1 for that matter. That is of course unless he pays for cash in a back alley chop shop.

Yeah I have looked into lefort and it seems to dangerous. Is there a way to look better looking with my longer midface. I am not asking to be a chad but trying to improve with what I got.

Yeah I have looked into lefort and it seems to dangerous. Is there a way to look better looking with my longer midface. I am not asking to be a chad but trying to improve with what I got.

You need a rhinoplasty to fix your flared nostrils, a canthoplasty to fix your NCT, a HT, cheekbone and jaw implants to give you more angularity and a lip lift.

I don't know enough about surgeries to recommend them to you. However, a loy of the ppl in the comments were pulling your leg. DON'T get lefort, if the operation goes wrong your face will become forever disfigured, and even worse you'll die.
Lefort Is a meme if you don't Have a developmental disease tbh. Stay the fuck away from that shit

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and fukmylyf
You need a rhinoplasty to fix your flared nostrils, a canthoplasty to fix your NCT, a HT, cheekbone and jaw implants to give you more angularity and a lip lift.
Thanks I think I could do that. Who should I talk to for these surgeries?
Lefort Is a meme if you don't Have a developmental disease tbh. Stay the fuck away from that shit
What surgeries would you suggest then?

Forward growth can override slightly long midface

Forward growth can override slightly long midface
So mewing? I am 19 and I hit puberty at a young age. I feel like it won't work and has very few results.

Man, I really suggest you to look more into plastic surgeries and researching it, checking out PSL and important things about looks theory before setting up such a huge list. If any of those were to go wrong or not ending up as you wanted you could really fuck up your face.

Man, I really suggest you to look more into plastic surgeries and researching it, checking out PSL and important things about looks theory before setting up such a huge list. If any of those were to go wrong or not ending up as you wanted you could really fuck up your face.
What surgeries do you think would be good and safe?

What surgeries do you think would be good and safe?
Zygomatic implants, can do. Don't even think about lefort 3 though, most surgeries only perform those on literally deformed people with syndromes.

There's no simply put ''good'' or ''bad'' surgeries. There's good surgeries for your face in this case and surgeries that won't be needed or could bring out undesired results, varies by person. Make sure to save money and get a well researched job and research more about looks here and on lookism.net, stay for a while and make sure to talk to alot of surgeons either online or via talking irl.