Is this a good looksmaxxing transformation?

Deleted member 12270

Deleted member 12270

Diamond

• +1
Reactions: Arcturus, far336, Deleted member 13318 and 2 others
100%. You just need a better hair style and maybe some slight eyebrow maintenance. A good example of why losing weight before deciding on surgeries is crucial. In the before, you look like a recessed bimax candidate.

• +1
Reactions: Arcturus, bruhcel and Deleted member 13318
UEE but still good looking, it may be hope for me too

yeah but i like the eyebrows before

• JFL
Reactions: FootLongDong
How many ml of fillers in total and where exactly?

Bro I think you should start working on your mental health. You obsess way to much on your looks even though your face looks HTN-Chadlite . Your height obv is bad but I think you could still slay

Last edited:
Do u need validation again? Aren't u getting any matches?
Yes, I get about 20-50 likes a day, but I stopped using Tinder because it gets boring, girls asking me how my day is going, so boring… also I don’t want to meet with any of them, I rather meet girls organically once in person classes resume

• +1
Reactions: Chadakin and coolguy1
Bro I think you should start working on your mental health. You obsess way to much on your looks even though your face looks HTN-Chadlite . Your height obv is bad but I think you could still slay
I don’t know how to work on my mental health… is not like i can install a software in my brain that makes be NT and confident. Hopefully a miracle happens when in person classes resume

I don’t know how to work on my mental health… is not like i can install a software in my brain that makes be NT and confident. Hopefully a miracle happens when in person classes resume
Just fuck it and go on a date and see what happens. If you are doing good on tinder and you don’t use this chance your are a borderline volcel

How many ml of fillers in total and where exactly?
I lost count honestly, and I don’t care 🤷‍♂️, I guess is like 4 ml for gonials, 3ml in the chin, and 2ml under eyes for more foward projection. But I’m getting a jaw implant next year, probably will use peek or titanium, I will sell my stocks fuck it

Just fuck it and go on a date and see what happens. If you are doing good on tinder and you don’t use this chance your are a borderline volcel
Idk 🤷‍♂️ , will think about it… :feelswhy:

Leanmaxxing + fillers?

Idk 🤷‍♂️ , will think about it… :feelswhy:
how social are you? before anything your intention should just be being normal and going out with friends.. then just get to know ppl and talk to girls :hnghn:

how social are you? before anything your intention should just be being normal and going out with friends.. then just get to know ppl and talk to girls :hnghn:
Dude.. I’m not in high school… how can I meet new people ? I don’t date girls at work cuz I don’t want to get me too’d, in college… well I’m in STEM, so is all dudes and landwhales. I never approach women.

Dude.. I’m not in high school… how can I meet new people ? I don’t date girls at work cuz I don’t want to get me too’d, in college… well I’m in STEM, so is all dudes and landwhales. I never approach women.
forget about women for a sec.. do you have friends or are u socially retarded and hard to get along with

forget about women for a sec.. do you have friends or are u socially retarded and hard to get along with
I have 1 friend, know him for over 5 years. I used to have a social life but after high school we lost touch

I have 1 friend, know him for over 5 years. I used to have a social life but after high school we lost touch
probably need to improve social life first and be low inhib

I lost count honestly, and I don’t care 🤷‍♂️, I guess is like 4 ml for gonials, 3ml in the chin, and 2ml under eyes for more foward projection. But I’m getting a jaw implant next year, probably will use peek or titanium, I will sell my stocks fuck it
What doctor are you going to go with for the jaw implant?