Is this a good moisturizer?

ChristianChad

ChristianChad

Kraken

The brand has weird satanic sex symbol :feelsmega:

I have oily skin.

Tagging psychopaths:
@badg96 @Stef43 @kjsbdfiusdf [/SPOILER]

No has parfum fragrance is an endocrine disruptors, and has alcohol which is dehydrating

• +1
Reactions: Hueless, TUSSELEIF and ChristianChad
just get a tub of cerave nigga its that simple

ive had the same tub of cerave that was like $12 for two years

• +1
Reactions: N1666 and zeke714
No has parfum fragrance is an endocrine disruptors, and has alcohol which is dehydrating
The alcohols in this formulation aren't bad.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
La Roche-Posay Effaclair H and Toleriane is very good and has no alcohol

• +1
The alcohols aren't bad in this product my god, not all alcohols are drying. But if you have oily skin you should buy products that are specifically for oily skin, cerave and the toleriane line are for sensitive skin. I would recommend this one.

• +1
The alcohols aren't bad in this product my god, not all alcohols are drying. But if you have oily skin you should buy products that are specifically for oily skin, cerave and the toleriane line are for sensitive skin. I would recommend this one.
Thank you sir.

• Love it
Reactions: thecaste
I'm thinking of just heading down the natural route.

@thecaste is there anything you'd recommend? Aloe Vera ( + ?) ?

I'm thinking of just heading down the natural route.

@thecaste is there anything you'd recommend? Aloe Vera ( + ?) ?
In general I prefer well formulated "normal" products as the irritancy potential is way lower than with "natural" stuff. But if you really want to only use natural products I woul recommend rosehip oil, coconut oil, jojoba oil and aloe vera.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and ChristianChad
In general I prefer well formulated "normal" products as the irritancy potential is way lower than with "natural" stuff. But if you really want to only use natural products I woul recommend rosehip oil, coconut oil, jojoba oil and aloe vera.
Thank you, I'd check those out

• +1
Reactions: thecaste
never began for androidcels

There are peat based moisturizers etc search the forum. but from my experience nothing came close to topical dhea + progesterone in vit e.

• +1
For the skin?

Blackpill me on the efficacy on rosehip oil (never heard it) and jojoba oil on the skin