Is this a good plan.

sellatine

sellatine

Island Mogger
Lmk if theres anything to add no weird ass nerd shit or surgery shit.

Eyebrows: they already dark so we chillin, I still put castor on em, but ion need to trim yet, might put some of the jim crow powder on it to make it look darker.
Eyes: nun much j castor oil on eye fuck whats it called oh yeah eyelids no wait eyelash im autistic
Lips: mf i just put lip balm and im good
Facial structure overall: Mew and Chew, idk what else to do really my hairs already good. Idk how to lose body fat but gain weight cuz im underweight but i still have a bit of face fat type shit lmk what i can do for this.
Body: workout fs

then i take beta in the morning, multivitamin and dats it, i need sum recs for tanning shit as im white as a mf

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32954, Deleted member 33540 and UndiagnosedSchizo
“No weird ass nerd shit or surgery shit”
So you mean actual looksmaxxing and not this TikTok level shit

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33986, promes and UndiagnosedSchizo
Mew is cope. Chewing is cope

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, promes and UndiagnosedSchizo
idk what he means by weird ass nerd shit it could be literally anything

• JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo
bro just tell me whatever sorry i dont spaek fucking insulin growth factor, like ik what dis shit is but my parents wont allow it

• JFL
Joined Feb 14, 2023

• JFL
Castor oil doesn’t even work get latisse

• JFL

Eyebrows: they already dark so we chillin, I still put castor on em, but ion need to trim yet, might put some of the jim crow powder on it to make it look darker.
Eyes: nun much j castor oil on eye fuck whats it called oh yeah eyelids no wait eyelash im autistic
Facial structure overall: Mew and Chew, idk what else to do really my hairs already good. Idk how to lose body fat but gain weight cuz im underweight but i still have a bit of face fat type shit lmk what i can do for this.

then i take beta in the morning, multivitamin and dats it, i need sum recs for tanning shit as im white as a mf
Hahahahahaha

If you truly believe you are underweight and low bodyfat most likely it is bloating so ice your face in the morning or consume high potassium foods to reduce bloating

shit makes me cringe, inject hormones or you aren’t looksmaxxing

If you truly believe you are underweight and low bodyfat most likely it is bloating so ice your face in the morning or consume high potassium foods to reduce bloating
bet thanks but it’s also my stomach but tbh it’s fine it’s just that im 5’8 120 lbs and stil have face day maybe baby fat?

bet thanks but it’s also my stomach but tbh it’s fine it’s just that im 5’8 120 lbs and stil have face day maybe baby fat?
how old are you though? You shouldn’t be dieting during adolescence, i’m 15 and I do it cause I can’t look at myself fat whatsoever so it’s a skill issue on me and I know i ruin my hormones by doing it

how old are you though? You shouldn’t be dieting during adolescence, i’m 15 and I do it cause I can’t look at myself fat whatsoever so it’s a skill issue on me and I know i ruin my hormones by doing it
i’m 15 too so i think i might bulk, but idk how to lose the face fat, eat more potassium less sodium and ice face)

i’m 15 too so i think i might bulk, but idk how to lose the face fat, eat more potassium less sodium and ice face)
You do you, losing face fat is just falling in a calorie deficit leanmaxxing rabbit hole something that i am stuck in obsessed with being lean and leaner