Is this a HTB or higher? TRM high class looking foid. Also this must be a model and not a random reddit user imo

D

Deleted member 22354

I would rate her HTB face wise, appeal wise much higher (bc my type). @StreegeReturn

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Niklaus Mikaelson
Low Tier Stacylite psl wise with STACY smv amazing pheno.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354 and Deleted member 22780
stacy

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 22354
Easily stacylite minimum

I would rate her HTB face wise, appeal wise much higher (bc my type). @StreegeReturn

Hard to rate with the ecssesive makeup and stuff, but seems about right with HTB rating

Edit: quite possibly Stacylite, but would need a video of her with less makeup

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Loki, Deleted member 19469, Deleted member 22126 and 6 others
Hard to rate with the ecssesive makeup and stuff, but seems about right with HTB rating

Idk she’s got great bones and proportions. That should be enough for stacylite in itself imo

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Niklaus Mikaelson
Idk she’s got great bones and proportions. That should be enough for stacylite in itself imo
Im biased tbh, IRL or OLD she would be the women I would go for, even in the best clubs she would mog hard. I change my rating to stacylite. For me stacy, mogs peak adriana lima.

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson

crazy how you could rate her a HTB. I probably wouldn't be able to get someone like her even after softmaxxing and hardmaxxing. but you are such a chad she is nothing special to you :(
I must become chad

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Razorium and Niklaus Mikaelson
Un-frauded stacylite. Needs a shorter chin and a narrower jaw in order to be a 7.5-8/10 stacy facially.

• +1
  • Hmm...

She’s a stacey easy don’t give a fuck about ratings set her up anywhere she’ll get high reciprocity from chads.

Her facial expressions disgust me though

• +1

Would say htb realistically irl. I can see through the fraud

• +1
Im biased tbh, IRL or OLD she would be the women I would go for, even in the best clubs she would mog hard. I change my rating to stacylite. For me stacy, mogs peak adriana lima.
She looks extremely low class british pheno i wouldn’t ltr that imo. She is like a blond version of madison beer both look extremely unatural bimbos low class

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pakicel and Deleted member 22354
anything lower than stacylite for this foid is just resentment at this point

• +1
Reactions: birdcelled and Deleted member 22354
anything lower than stacylite for this foid is just resentment at this point
Vibe and phenos matter. She is extremely surgery low class pheno looking. And if we may say stacylite with the tons of make up she is definitively no more than htb with minimal make up. Not accounting for the pheno and all

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deprived, Pakicel and Deleted member 22354
She looks extremely low class british pheno i wouldn’t ltr that imo. She is like a blond version of madison beer both look extremely unatural bimbos low class
I would ltr her even if high body count tbh :lul:. But I agree, i think without make up she is psl wise just a htb. But with perfect pheno, insanse general appeal and insanse sexual appeal. But I also like madison beer visually very much, exactly my type

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel and Deleted member 18840
I would ltr her even if high body count tbh :lul:. But I agree, i think without make up she is psl wise just a htb. But with perfect pheno, insanse general appeal and insanse sexual appeal. But I also like madison beer visually very much, exactly my type
Yes i could tell. Im not into that much of a doll looks anymore i used to tho. Now its angelic skull or nothing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354 and Pakicel
Yes i could tell. Im not into that much of a doll looks anymore i used to tho. Now its angelic skull or nothing.
Where do these standards come from lol? 99% of the userbase won't even come anywhere close to LTRing this foid after maxxing out everything.

I am not even sure if you, or any of the other forum chadlites/chads could LTR her because you will be competing with white chads and gigachads with lots of money and status.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Where do these standards come from lol? 99% of the userbase won't even come anywhere close to LTRing this foid after maxxing out everything.

I am not even sure if you, or any of the other forum chadlites/chads could LTR her because you will be competing with white chads and gigachads with lots of money and status.
I need to see her without make up. She is striking in that video but i don’t like the looks. Wanna see what i consider ideal? Vibe wise. Its a dreamy sweet girl i can post a pic

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
I need to see her without make up. She is striking in that video but i don’t like the looks. Wanna see what i consider ideal? Vibe wise. Its a dreamy sweet girl i can post a pic
I guess that boils down to tastes. But I can tell this foid is insanely high SMV. Prolly lots of white chadlites and above orbiting her.

• +1
Sure. Send me the pic.

• +1
Needs to take off makeup

• +1
I guess that boils down to tastes. But I can tell this foid is insanely high SMV. Prolly lots of white chadlites and above orbiting her.
Ofc she is. But that doesnt mean she is a stacy. She has stacy pheno/bimbo pheno for insta tho. And rather inacessible. Plenty of girls hotter but more accessible

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel

Attachments

• 9650861F-FA65-4A3E-BD5A-86B2F775CA40.jpeg
    9650861F-FA65-4A3E-BD5A-86B2F775CA40.jpeg
    220.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354 and Pakicel
Pic is edited but here u go for the vibe
Yeah. Looks very good. But you aren't gonna get that without money+status. Foids like this have very high expectations.

• +1
Ofc she is. But that doesnt mean she is a stacy. She has stacy pheno/bimbo pheno for insta tho. And rather inacessible. Plenty of girls hotter but more accessible
Nah. Hotter girls are always gonna have dudes after her. But IDK dude, I am not high SMV so I don't have high expectations.

• +1
Yeah. Looks very good. But you aren't gonna get that without money+status. Foids like this have very high expectations.
I agree. Unless she is not on instagram. Tbf i can get girls that level and higher ethnic wise in my hometown rn without any statut just by one call

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and Pakicel
I agree. Unless she is not on instagram. Tbf i can get girls that level and higher ethnic wise in my hometown rn without any statut just by one call
I’m coming inshallah

• JFL
Pic is edited but here u go for the vibe
I would also classify her as HTB, maybe lower PSL than the one from the thread. To me she just looks cute, gl ofc and seems like a "nice person", I strongly lack sexual attraction towards her.

Do you find her sexually appealing?

• +1
I would also classify her as HTB, maybe lower PSL than the one from the thread. To me she just looks cute, gl ofc and seems like a "nice person", I strongly lack sexual attraction towards her.

Do you find her sexually appealing?
Not sexually appealing but thats verily what i seek for ltr/marriage : motherly vibes. I can’t ltr a very high sex appeal girl. I think i have madonna effect/syndrom

• +1
Not sexually appealing but thats verily what i seek for ltr/marriage : motherly vibes. I can’t ltr a very high sex appeal girl. I think i have madonna effect/syndrom
Yes, I thought so. For a relationship she is of course ideal, especially without social media and without friends and job, because then you are the only thing she has and very few opportunities to cheat. Always biggest fear for me

And sexual appealing women are very stressful, they have endless options and IRL are also constantly validated. Everyone tries to hit on them when you are there of course not, but alone it is very bad.

But like that uncertainty though, it makes life exciting

• Love it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back