Is this a no recovery fumble 😞

T

TiktokUser

Iron
TLDR
She showed interest, we started talking on snap, she’s now left me on delivered for 2 weeks while staying active on social media and posting with a shorter feminine gay dude.

So this girl was giving me a lots of IOIs from February to June, but I finally started talking to her on Snapchat in the middle of July. I suggested we hang out some time, and she said she was down if I was down.

But this never happened since I had a sports injury over the summer, which I told her about, and she was fine with it. Now we are no longer attending the same school, but we continued to snap each other from August to September. She has also recently created an Instagram account.

But now she has just randomly left me on delivered for like the past 2 weeks, all the while posting on Instagram and TikTok and seeing her snap score increase. She posted a dancing TikTok and Halloween instagram post with this 5'6 guy who has a nice face, but he looks so fucking gay and is literally shorter than her. He’s also the only dude in their friend group

What do I do in this situation. In the past I have left her on delivered for like a week

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: ubicuse
send dick pics to her insta

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: piec, abuserr007 and oily703

TiktokUser

Iron​

Joined Sep 6, 2024 Posts 38 Reputation 17

TiktokUser

Iron​

Joined Sep 6, 2024 Posts 38 Reputation 17
What are you trying to prove? I literally say I came from TikTok

Don't go after her anymore.
If she wants to contact you, then she will, you can choose whether or not to entertain it.
You took too long.

• +1
Reactions: TiktokUser

Last edited:
over. move on to next one

TLDR
She showed interest, we started talking on snap, she’s now left me on delivered for 2 weeks while staying active on social media and posting with a shorter feminine gay dude.

So this girl was giving me a lots of IOIs from February to June, but I finally started talking to her on Snapchat in the middle of July. I suggested we hang out some time, and she said she was down if I was down.

But this never happened since I had a sports injury over the summer, which I told her about, and she was fine with it. Now we are no longer attending the same school, but we continued to snap each other from August to September. She has also recently created an Instagram account.

But now she has just randomly left me on delivered for like the past 2 weeks, all the while posting on Instagram and TikTok and seeing her snap score increase. She posted a dancing TikTok and Halloween instagram post with this 5'6 guy who has a nice face, but he looks so fucking gay and is literally shorter than her. He’s also the only dude in their friend group

What do I do in this situation. In the past I have left her on delivered for like a week
She is shit testing you if you reply then you will show you are complete beta

• +1
Reactions: lurking truecel
Brutal noreplypill