Is this a possible result for a cartilage graft to nose bridge?

D

Deleted member 1901

Kraken
702C7889 BB43 40C1 B88C 389C7E9061F3

EDC3B550 175E 4ADF 9445 6A716C0E815C

• JFL
Reactions: wonderwhy
bro lmao explain I’m confused

jfl at autism.org before is better

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
jfl at autism.org before is better
The morph Mogs my stupid flat gook subhuman ape-like boneless feminine wimp “nose”. High nose bridges are objectively superior. The morph looks bad still because of recessed maxilla and chin. This is morph of morph but added lefort 1 and genio:
62945C09 C94E 4CB8 84EA 17359E7529B8

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21765
before is better.

• Hmm...
The morph Mogs my stupid flat gook subhuman ape-like boneless feminine wimp “nose”. High nose bridges are objectively superior. The morph looks bad still because of recessed maxilla and chin. This is morph of morph but added lefort 1 and genio:
View attachment 2089177
with lf1 and genio I can see that a higher nose bridge looks better. But without no.

• +1
with lf1 and genio I can see that a higher nose bridge looks better. But without no.
I suppose since without lefort and genio I am still invisible either way, so both normal and rhino morph I have the same SMV. I’ll prioritize genio over rhino.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21765
I suppose since without lefort and genio I am still invisible either way, so both normal and rhino morph I have the same SMV. I’ll prioritize genio over rhino.
Rhino last and also only go to surgeons that are specialized in cartilage grafts.

• +1
Rhino last and also only go to surgeons that are specialized in cartilage grafts.
I was debating whether to prioritize rhino or lefort 1, so thank you for your input.

Honestly I don’t like the idea of cartilage over my nasal bones. I would do anything to make my nasal bones higher. There’s no commonly done surgeries for that, unfortunately :feelsrope:

Honestly I don’t like the idea of cartilage over my nasal bones.
Yeah same, got a pretty botched rhino so I need cartilage now. MFer took away my high nose bridge and gave me a slight slope.

• So Sad
Yeah same, got a pretty botched rhino so I need cartilage now. MFer took away my high nose bridge and gave me a slight slope.
Damn that sucks. High nose bridge mogs. Did he shave your bone or just remove cartilage?

bro lmao guess you shouldn’t want this. Not only is it gonna make you uglier it’s probably gonna make you even more suicidal

Although if this is the result you are looking for is this:
0399FC2B 4D8D 457A 8561 5A776FBD4B93

I may know a way…