Is this a realistic Bimax result?

FacialStructure404

FacialStructure404

👑 Guinness Perma-Jutting World Record Holder 👑
would bimax look close to this? If you had to guess, what mm advancements do you think this would be?

Attachments

• bimax1.gif
    bimax1.gif
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension and DelonLover1999
That looks very realistic. Big advancement though. I cant tell you the exact mm, but on the upper end meaning you'd need an expensive surgeon.

• +1
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension, FacialStructure404 and DelonLover1999
That depends on a few factors, but yes, the morph seems fairly realistic

looks like a lot of ccw rotation tho

• +1
Reactions: fuse, Chinlet Ascension and FacialStructure404
That looks very realistic. Big advancement though. I cant tell you the exact mm, but on the upper end meaning you'd need an expensive surgeon.
legit looks like 1.5cm. would surgeons even do this if you got bimax covered by insurance for health related reasons?

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
legit looks like 1.5cm. would surgeons even do this if you got bimax covered by insurance for health related reasons?
Don’t have an exact answer for you. I’ve heard that in Canada, for example, you can visit many surgeons and pick someone you feel confident in, but other countries/insurance companies might be different.

Bottomline is, even if this exact result is a bit of an idealized scenario, something close is still quite possible.

And also, lemme say that your profile is fine, even as it currently is. Not mogger, but not bad either. How’s your front and 3/4?

• +1
Reactions: fuse and Mr. President
Don’t have an exact answer for you. I’ve heard that in Canada, for example, you can visit many surgeons and pick someone you feel confident in, but other countries/insurance companies might be different.

Bottomline is, even if this exact result is a bit of an idealized scenario, something close is still quite possible.

And also, lemme say that your profile is fine, even as it currently is. Not mogger, but not bad either. How’s your front and 3/4?
im subhuman. LTN at best

except this dude paid like 8k

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 41635
except this dude paid like 8k

I got genio for less than that and can fraud like he does to make it look like an insane result. First photo his chin is tucked in and second its angled out
573E3002 BCDF 4FB3 A25F 741F67471D1A 1 201 a
AE2722AE 920C 4625 8529 D1D10C1C8BD4 1 201 a

would bimax look close to this? If you had to guess, what mm advancements do you think this would be?
bimax wont likely change your gonion / ramus the way you have morphed it, but the forward projection would be possible in my opinion

Bimax will not affect your gonions, only jaw implants would. That much maxilla advancement will have a bad effect on your upper lip, its gonna look more convex, instead of concave how you morphed it. lower jaw is close to what could happen. looks like very small aesthetic gain, some aesthetic losses for a whole lot of risk. you are not recessed

Bimax will not affect your gonions, only jaw implants would. That much maxilla advancement will have a bad effect on your upper lip, its gonna look more convex, instead of concave how you morphed it. lower jaw is close to what could happen. looks like very small aesthetic gain, some aesthetic losses for a whole lot of risk. you are not recessed
I definitely am recessed