Is this a sign or a cope

RedPilledStemcel

RedPilledStemcel

mandiblecel manlet
A few days ago, a girl asked me for calculator help randomly (don't even think she needed it) laughed at my jokes made eye cot act with me etc. Is this a sign or am I coping.

Sorry to blow your dreams but you're coping
She was just being courtoeus to get your help with the calculator
Happened all the time while I was at uni during my first degree
Me the aspie fuck with 40mg ritalin daily and studycelling and some dumb slut teeheeing with me to get help, but that is the only time they interact with you.
I was a cuck back then lol

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began and Future Arablite
Listen here boyo, the only sign that is actually is a sign is when she gets sexual with you, kissing at the very least, everything else does not matter.

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began and androidcel
Listen here boyo, the only sign that is actually is a sign is when she gets sexual with you, kissing at the very least, everything else does not matter.

Agree, but you could start at being very touchy and laughing too much at your jokes as good signals of interest to be more fair.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Never_Began and Future Arablite
Agree, but you could start at being very touchy and laughing too much at your jokes as good signals to be more fair.
Disagree, Iv had girls laugh at jokes I never even made and find the smallest excuses to touch me, hell, Iv had a girl tell me over social media that she wants me to fuck her, yet irl, she pushed me away when I went in for the kiss, therefore, the only REAL sign that a woman is into you is when she starts getting sexual with you, everything else means absolutely nothing. She could simply be toying with you for attention.

It’s cope just ldar

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel, Insomniac and androidcel
It’s cope just ldar
XubpsOGYFQcbS

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac and 11gaijin
Cope.

One girl asked me for math help because she knew I was a sperglord and was one of the top in my class. She never spoke to me again after that.

• +1
Reactions: hatER and 11gaijin
Cope.

One girl asked me for math help because she knew I was a sperglordrd and was one of the top in my class. She never spoke to me again after that.
This girl didn't need my help tho lol, which is why I'm saying this.