Is this a tranny?

WeiWei

WeiWei

Running trains on black men's girlfriends
I seriously cannot tell. Part of me thinks it is, part of me doesn't. SShe kinda looks like it, but then her voice sounds genuinely cis-female. Is it a tranny?

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo, notsocommonthumb, iblamehumphrey and 1 other person
Listen to your gut boyo

• +1
Reactions: bourgeoizyzz and notsocommonthumb
why tf are you watching this? also yes

• +1
Reactions: bourgeoizyzz
Probs not. You can almost always tell if theyre a troon by their voice, if its a bit raspy/masc (idk how to describe it exactly) then theyre usually tranny, unless they transitioned very young

why tf are you watching this? also yes
Because she's very smart. Are you 100% it is a tranny? Her face kinda looks sus to me, but her voice makes me not believe it's a tranny. I honestly don't know what to think

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and CoreSchizo
Nah she’s not trans

Probs not. You can almost always tell if theyre a troon by their voice, if its a bit raspy/masc (idk how to describe it exactly) then theyre usually tranny, unless they transitioned very young
Yeah exactly, this is what confuses me

Nah, you're safe, go ahead and do your magic

• Love it
Reactions: WeiWei
coding = immediate tranny
Gonna sound weird but I find it a turn-on if a cis-female is smart. I don't really CARE if she is, but IF she's hot to me, AND she's smart, that's a huge extra turn-on

• +1
Reactions: dbva
Because she's very smart. Are you 100% it is a tranny? Her face kinda looks sus to me, but her voice makes me not believe it's a tranny. I honestly don't know what to think
50/50 chance tbh

That is very suspicious cause smart women are hard to come by :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei