Is this a valid progesterone source and how to dose it?

Deleted member 14274

Deleted member 14274

Steroids shoe lifts and 5ar inhibitors
Joined
Jun 15, 2021
Posts
1,591
Reputation
2,078
Amazon product ASIN B00X2S4RXI
It says it has 22 mg per 1.3 g (1/4 tspn). How would you dose this based on this measurement? How many mg would you need daily? Or would you just use it before going out or hanging out with a girl?


@CupOfCoffee
 
  • +1
Reactions: ripikke and CupOfCoffee
  • +1
Reactions: ripikke
Yes I used that one first
I just ordered a Progesterone cream that is 20 mg per pump so it should be easy to dose. I will just use 20 mg a day as well as going on no fap/no porn and see if I improve in terms of sensitivity issues and enjoying sex more.
 
  • +1
Reactions: ripikke

Similar threads

abeeidk
Replies
11
Views
62
dontdrinkalmondmilk
dontdrinkalmondmilk
T
Replies
13
Views
53
mcdawkflawk
M
jdinis2016
Replies
3
Views
51
jdinis2016
jdinis2016
Happycel69
Replies
4
Views
55
IneedToslaylol
IneedToslaylol
Irrelevance
Replies
17
Views
214
jao 𖣂
jao 𖣂

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top