Is this achievable natty?

T

theA_rab

Iron
mbnju6jqo7v31.png

I have been working out for 6 months now, mainly cutting..but it seems I am reaching a plateau..
Do I need to roid to achieve the next step?
Any advise from experienced gymcells?

Yes it is tbh.

And no u shouldnt roid after only 6 month.
Change ur plan and do 5×5 for strength.

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and theA_rab
it the same person

Yes. That's peak bulked natural phyisique.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: theA_rab and joao
mbnju6jqo7v31.png

I have been working out for 6 months now, mainly cutting..but it seems I am reaching a plateau..

Of course he is not natty🤦‍♂️

• +1
Reactions: mikeock, IWantToMax and goat2x
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902 and joao
For most people, no

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
Yes it is tbh.

And no u shouldnt roid after only 6 month.
Change ur plan and do 5×5 for strength.
Funny I was thinking about getting into a strength program

I think I will try this one from a guys called Mehdi
Of course he is not natty🤦‍♂️
it looks good..honestly building muscles beyond that is pointless if you want to have an attractive male body..
That would be my target

If you have thick wrists and above average muscle insertions, then yes

• +1
Reactions: je3oe
Funny I was thinking about getting into a strength program

I think I will try this one from a guys called Mehdi

it looks good..honestly building muscles beyond that is pointless if you want to have an attractive male body..
That would be my target
Your main focus should be progressively overloading the main lifts and trying to establish a mind-muscle connection with all your muscles for more hypertrophy. Also you can't gain on a cut. Start lean bulking with a +300 calorie surplus.

• +1
Reactions: theA_rab
Most people on this forum with hard work and dedication would end up looking like this if natty

• +1
Reactions: mikeock and HighIQcel
His musculature is achievable natty.

But those broad shoulders? Nah. You can't even get that shit with roids. All genetics, sadly.

• +1
Reactions: Cleftcel
I have shit arms and wrists are average at best

but then you have shit fat loss/storage genetics and even with a good diet you may not look as good as you'd want to

mbnju6jqo7v31.png

this sport is all about GENETICS
there are atheletes able to reach super bulked bodies in few years and athletes who will never bench press more than 50kg even if they train naturally for 10 years (I belong to this group)

• +1
Reactions: mikeock, Barbarossa_, SixFootManlet and 1 other person
when looksmaxxing natty doesnt mean shit all in boyo

LOL @ tucking in your belly.
Your body is above average, alot. Like top 25% for sure. Likely more top 15%.

Is bigger muscles better, though??
I always thought this was the ideal: muscled-toned + lean (low fat percentage)

the-most-ideal-male-bodies-winners.jpg

speedo-line-up-sexiest-beach-body-small.jpg

• +1
mbnju6jqo7v31.png

I think it is pointless to have a body like that as a manlet. It only looks like you trying to compensate for your lack of height and it is comical to look at 😂😂

that is definitely achievable naturally, I look just like that, possibly even better and I’ve never used any steroids. but i’ve also been lifting for a long time

• +1
I think it is pointless to have a body like that as a manlet. It only looks like you trying to compensate for your lack of height and it is comical to look at 😂😂
I am 5'11 and half and I use shoe lift to get to 6'1 :)
Average height I wish I was taller but I am fine with what I have

there are atheletes able to reach super bulked bodies in few years and athletes who will never bench press more than 50kg even if they train naturally for 10 years (I belong to this group)
Are you trolling? Or can you seriously not bench more than 50kg after training?

in 2-3 years maybe, but u wont be below %15 lmao

• Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot
mbnju6jqo7v31.png

Youre delusional if you think you're at your plateu with this physique, keep training hard. Push pull legs split is easily the most efficient. In comparison, here's me at 16 no where near my plateu working out for 1.5years naturally

Attachments

• image0 (4).jpg
    image0 (4).jpg
    45 KB · Views: 45
  • +1
Are you trolling? Or can you seriously not bench more than 50kg after training?
keep in in mind I have the body of a woman
Klinefelter men mog my frame and muscle building genetics

• So Sad
Reactions: Agentof Evolution and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Youre delusional if you think you're at your plateu with this physique, keep training hard. Push pull legs split is easily the most efficient. In comparison, here's me at 16 no where near my plateu working out for 1.5years naturally
You are right...but I am sick of cutting for 6 months..It's mentally very hard to keep going with 300 cal below maintenance for 6 months...
I still have some belly fat that didn't go away but my face got leaner..and that's a good thing

I think I will do cycles of 3 months bulking and 3 months cutting, all natty and see from there..

Sorry to hear that dude.

I thought my genetics were bad as I have small wrists and ankles. But at my strongest, I was incline benching 100kg for reps.

Sorry to hear that dude.

I thought my genetics were bad as I have small wrists and ankles. But at my strongest, I was incline benching 100kg for reps.
100 kg barbell?

Hahaha, yes.
I was not incline benching 100kg dumbells!!

Those questions are so fucking stupid. Do you think all people have got the same genetics? For many people that look is impossible even on steroids. I have the best genetics for building muscle and I was always the best in everything physical in my younger days. Even I couldn't look like that natty. You can't get your traps like that

he has literally admitted to roiding in the past relax with ur muh high T
nah ur just a pussy and self pitying anyone can gain good strength and size with the right information unless you are a literal subhuman

This is definitely possible natty, but it doesn't mean that the dude isn't on steroids. He is fairly high bodyfat% and appears to have favorable bodyfat distribution as well