Is this aegyo sal or poor undereye support?

ahouzeh18

ahouzeh18

Iron
I'm not entirely sure if I have aegyo sal, or if my under eyes are just shit. I have negative orbital vector so I assume my under eyes are simply bad, but I've been told I have aegyo sal which I doubt is the case.

Attachments

• IMG_6283.jpeg
    IMG_6283.jpeg
    41.1 KB · Views: 0
Solution
DelonLover1999
You don't seem to be smiling or smirking here, so its unlikely its aegyo sal

You may very well have aegyo when you smile, cause I've seen your side profile and your under-eye fat pads are pretty good, it's just the bone that is slightly recessed

You may very well have aegyo when you smile, cause I've seen your side profile and your under-eye fat pads are pretty good, it's just the bone that is slightly recessed

Solution

Alright. Thank you.
Overall, how bad is my underye support? And my overall eye area? Thanks again.

Alright. Thank you.
Overall, how bad is my underye support? And my overall eye area? Thanks again.
your eye area is good, insane eyebrow density, altho the shape (of the brows) is a bit uncommon and perhaps too square looking

Maybe try to trim the peak a bit (make it so there's a downward slope towards the end of the upper eyebrow, but not too harsh). Be careful not to overdoit tho, and aim for something that looks natural.

your eye area is good, insane eyebrow density, altho the shape (of the brows) is a bit uncommon and perhaps too square looking

Maybe try to trim the peak a bit (make it so there's a downward slope towards the end of the upper eyebrow, but not too harsh). Be careful not to overdoit tho, and aim for something that looks natural.
Alright. Will take that advice on the eyebrows for sure.
Sorry to annoy you, but my last question is, how's my under eye support? Thanks.

Alright. Will take that advice on the eyebrows for sure.
Sorry to annoy you, but my last question is, how's my under eye support? Thanks.
It's pretty average tbh. I would only say below average when compared to some caucasian phenos who tend to have good infras. But as I said in another post, exceptional under eye support is a pretty rare feature.

• +1
Reactions: ahouzeh18