Is this an example of a high class south asian stacy?

popped

popped

Bronze
3AAA66DF 630C 40AA A5B6 992646D1BB89

33651061 DCFF 4250 BD18 31682D4678D6

@rand anon @CFW432

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Erik-Hexum, Deleted member 24770, CFW432 and 2 others
Looks Romanian = automatically stacy

• JFL
Reactions: WanderingBurro and Deleted member 29581
Indian women can’t be stacy

• Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon
Imagine the smell 🤢🤮

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 29581, Deleted member 26859 and rand anon
Way too much makeup

• +1
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer
she is makeupmaxxed sure, but she does have lightskin, and she does have decent facial structure.
If she removed all that fake up she would look like a dravidian.

Curry Stacies are basically Iranian passing North Indians like Aishwarya Rai

literally no she wouldnt lmao, look at the rest of our body, its just as lightskin.
I was just joking but some women are like this. I agree lightskin curries look better but once you're relatively light skin it's more about facial structure.

South Asian foid brain thinks the lighter the more attractive. Even when they're already lightskin.

I was just joking but some women are like this. I agree lightskin curries look better but once you're relatively light skin it's more about facial structure.

South Asian foid brain thinks the lighter the more attractive. Even when they're already lightskin.
obviously. I already said before half of being a chadpreet/stacypreet, is being lightskin. The other half is having good facial structure.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
obviously. I already said before half of being a chadpreet/stacypreet, is being lightskin. The other half is having good facial structure.

aishwariya rai is literally south indian :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:
Doesn't matter. Ain't gonna get mistaken for that looking like her.

High caste aryan for sure.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
lmao you do realize that not all south indians look like darkskin abos right...
Yes I know. But Aishwarya Rai is giga rare in south.

Not saying everyone in the South is dark dravidian just saying it's rare to come across one.

Doesn't matter. Ain't gonna get mistaken for that looking like her.

And stop calling us iranians, we are somewhat related because of our neolithic iranian ancestry sure, but uironically we have more actual aryan ancestry in us compared to them, they actually our mostly made up of other farmer dna like anatolian farmer, and caucasian hg. Only pashtuns are the most aryans out of all of them. Your average south indian middle caste unironically has more aryan dna compared to your average iranian lol.

High class? Yes

Stacy? No JFL

And stop calling us iranians, we are somewhat related because of our neolithic iranian ancestry sure, but uironically we have more actual aryan ancestry in us compared to them, they actually our mostly made up of other farmer dna like anatolian farmer, and caucasian hg. Only pashtuns are the most aryans out of all of them. Your average south indian middle caste unironically has more aryan dna compared to your average iranian lol.

Yes I know. But Aishwarya Rai is giga rare in south.

Not saying everyone in the South is dark dravidian just saying it's rare to come across one.
Not really. Again actual giga-darkskin black south indians are rare unless you go into literal dalit, and scheduel tribe areas. Most middle caste south indians range from lightbrown to brown to darkbrown at most. Just look up any matrimonial sites and you'll see that yourself.

Based :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Tbh i never understood paki obssession with turkish people. The mughals were from what is now modern day uzbekistan and looked like mongolians gooks lmao. But pakis and other curry muslims think that the mughals look like lightskin caucasian people from turkey lmfao. I only like mughals because they were muslim and persianized (so they were more civilized then disgusting cow piss drinking hindus) and because they BTFO of hindus and raped and destroyed them. Beyond that, i never wanted to be turkic or look turkic because i dont like asian phenotype.

Last edited:
I can’t even see anyone there. Just a mound of makeup.

Not really. Again actual giga-darkskin black south indians are rare unless you go into literal dalit, and scheduel tribe areas. Most middle caste south indians range from lightbrown to brown to darkbrown at most. Just look up any matrimonial sites and you'll see that yourself.
What do you mean by 'light brown' ? 99% of India's population is nowhere near as light as Aishwarya Rai. She's essentially MENA passing. Light hair and eyes help big time ofc rather than just skin.

Do you mean this

Or this?

Built for me to impregnate

What do you mean by 'light brown' ? 99% of India's population is nowhere near as light as Aishwarya Rai. She's essentially MENA passing. Light hair and eyes help big time ofc rather than just skin.

Do you mean this
View attachment 2265424

Or this?
View attachment 2265425
The top one is brown, the bottom is lightskin lmao. I never said that the average south indian was lightskin lol, i said from lightbrown to brown, to darkbrown. Also SRK literally bleached himself, and i wouldnt be surprised if his son did too. Not even his mother is that light, shes like lightbrown at best.

Also stop calling us mena passing, i dont want to associate with arabs. Lmao, stop taking all of our best looking people and basically trying to tell us they arent curry and we cant claim them. My own sister is lightskin lol and people were always shocked whenever she told them she was indian because the outside world has this stupid idea that every single indian is either some brown shitskin or some black abo lmfao.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lucid, litaz and SecularIslamist
The top one is brown, the bottom is lightskin lmao. I never said that the average south indian was lightskin lol, i said from lightbrown to brown, to darkbrown. Also SRK literally bleached himself, and i wouldnt be surprised if his son did too. Not even his mother is that light, shes like lightbrown at best.
Bottom is minimum looks for Bollywood so rare.
Also stop calling us mena passing, i dont want to associate with arabs. Lmao, stop taking all of our best looking people and basically trying to tell us they arent curry and we cant claim them. My own sister is lightskin lol and people were always shocked whenever she told them she was indian because the outside world has this stupid idea that every single indian is either some brown shitskin or some black abo lmfao.
I don't decide this people do. But be fucking real our own people want to look different and claim different. My sister would go round asking people/colleagues where they think she's from and be like "I got Turkish today" or "this new guy at work thought I was from Algeria :soy:".

One day I told her 'you're just a typical Indian girl obsessed with looking fair and it's a dead giveaway the way you speak' - she never asks me about her looks anymore since... She has an entire wardrobe full of skincare products.

I don't decide this people do. But be fucking real our own people want to look different and claim different. My sister would go round asking people/colleagues where they think she's from and be like "I got Turkish today" or "this new guy at work thought I was from Algeria :soy:".

One day I told her 'you're just a typical Indian girl obsessed with looking fair and it's a dead giveaway the way you speak' - she never asks me about her looks anymore since... She has an entire wardrobe full of skincare products.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: Its true that we want to look like lightskin meds, and even if i were to bleach myself and pass for mena or med, i dont know, i still couldnt claim anything else besides curry. I could never disown my identity even i woke up looking like dolph lundgren tommorow :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. There are levels of self hatred, that even i cant bring myself to take lmao.

My sister never bragged about anything, but ofc she always abused her lightskin privilege lol, but its the rest of the curry worlds fault for gassing them up in the first place lmao. brown and darkbrown curries gas up lightskin curries and give them all social privileges, and people wonder why lightskin curries gain a superiority complex and want to disassociate themselves with people they perceive to be inferior to them lol.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
>indian
>high class and/or stacy

choose one