Is this an IOD?

EverythingMattersCel

EverythingMattersCel

that bitch
So I was walking down from my uni after a gym session. As I was walking, I could see a group of foids in the distance. I came up to about 15ft of them, my gaze met theirs for a fraction of a second and all of a sudden the 2 leading the group rotated 180 degrees to FACE away from me. What-in-the-actual-fuck. I have got plenty of IODs before but this is something new. Bear in mind they were going up a steep gradient and I was going down. Why would they all of a sudden turn in sync straight as we saw each other? 180 degree turn and then they started walking backwards straight as our eyes locked. Wtf.

Did I repel them so much that they subconsciously had to look in the opposite direction to me? This was in overhead street lighting btw. For context, I am a gymcel and I was wearing my favourite frame-maxxing sweater. Is it really this over? Am I really this big of a subhuman to every foid? This is so brutal tbh. 3rd year student, not a single friend. I haven't spoken to anyone at my uni for the past 2 years and I get shit like this on a daily basis. Rope soon boyos. Srs.

Tenor 1
Tenor 1
Tenor 1

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and penis3

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8576 and EverythingMattersCel