is this an ioi from a white girl {im curry btw}

Deleted member 14166

Deleted member 14166

Kraken
I've been talking to her on insta for a while and she sent me this pic with no context i haven't responded yet what should I do ?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: RoundHouse, Deleted member 3828, Deleted member 5180 and 7 others
She ratchet

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 13994 and Deleted member 14166
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: fogdart, 5'8manlet, WontStopNorwooding and 14 others
ok chadpreet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, 5'8manlet, WontStopNorwooding and 8 others
no that's weird im very nervous to reply man :feelswhy::feelswhy:
Just send it. Girls love borderline chessy cringe shit like that. Its hyperbolic and exagerated and shows you have confidence to have a laugh. You can follow up with emoji like 🤔 or 🧐 or 😌 or 🤭

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
Just send it. Girls love borderline chessy cringe shit like that. Its hyperbolic and exagerated and shows you have confidence to have a laugh. You can follow up with emoji like 🤔 or 🧐 or 😌 or 🤭
fucking hell , its late here I'm gonna sleep now ill think abt it ill inform yall in the morning

• WTF
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
im super scared to reply what if she thinks im some creep or pedo

• WTF
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
lucky fucker

Depending on your exchange till daye with her , she might say something to see if you actually are confident or funny like that or if you just pulled a line. She might say “ew”. Say “that was so funny man i just cant 🤣 you played tight into it”

fucking hell , its late here I'm gonna sleep now ill think abt it ill inform yall in the morning
Nah this is your window of opportunity which will close once she goes to sleep snd wakes up

Depending on your exchange till daye with her , she might say something to see if you actually are confident or funny like that or if you just pulled a line. She might say “ew”. Say “that was so funny man i just cant 🤣 you played tight into it”
*right into it

fuck this im gonna sleep take a wank and then let post nut clarity decide on your advice
In any case if you do something you’ll understand how this shit works. Your wank is your survival and replication substitute. This is your actual irl chance for that.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14166
That Greta Thunberg bro?

Images

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Basedprincess, johncruz12345 and 2 others
Impregnate my nigga

• +1
i think shes jewish so not actually white

I've been talking to her on insta for a while and she sent me this pic with no context i haven't responded yet what should I do ?
View attachment 1265009
shes clapped af and no guys probs wants her so yeah shes probs desperate for someone and settled for u

silly op why would u tell us ur curry u already know what type of response you would get from this forum, also why the fuck are u stressing over an ig convo.. just say cute cat or something :hnghn:

• +1
Pheno of white girl who likes brown or black dudes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Basedprincess and Deleted member 14166
shes clapped af and no guys probs wants her so yeah shes probs desperate for someone and settled for u
ironically shes dating a white guy and she sent me this :ROFLMAO:

just send her the cake emoji, unironically how you should respond to all suggestive photos/nudes

edit: I guess it is the shortbread emoji, don't send her a birthday cake lol

no

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and AsGoodAsItGets
Just do it nigga she hot af, what’s the worst that can happen? Unless you work with her boyfriend or go to school with him you ain’t got nothing worry about. Best case scenario she cheats with you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828