Is this an IOI?

Hardrada

Hardrada

Worship Nature
Girl with fat juicy thighs walking towards me slowly didn't move out of way nearly bumped into her

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
Another thing just happened a Nigerian man holding two smartphones asked me where this address he was going to was

Why two phones?

And no I'm not wondering whether this was an IOI

IOI getting her tits up against ur body?

• +1
Reactions: Dicklet3incher
Another thing just happened a Nigerian man holding two smartphones asked me where this address he was going to was

Why two phones?

And no I'm not wondering whether this was an IOI
This is an ioi

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: deadstock and Hardrada
I got approached by a gay faggot in the gym today why can't a female do this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, deadstock, ManletJordanBarrett and 2 others
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: chincel11 and Hardrada
Yea

• JFL
Reactions: deadstock
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers, Hardrada and HeightPilledum
Idk man I've been approached by 3 gay faggots in total but I have literally 0 masculine features and I am also very skinny
Gay ppl tend to be skinny idk why

• Hmm...
Reactions: chincel11
Did she look at you at any point? If so, the good news she’s not disgusted by you.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Hardrada and Diarrhoea
Did she look at you at any point? If so, the good news she’s not disgusted by you.
Yep lol if she didn’t look at him and smile at least that means he was so invisible that she didn’t even realise he was there and ran into him

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Hardrada and Michael Myers
Yep lol if she didn’t look at him and smile at least that means he was so invisible that she didn’t even realise he was there and ran into him
Precisely. If she saw him in advance and didn’t move out the way, well it’s not necessarily an IOI but it’s a good sign because she doesn’t find you disgusting which means you at least pass the looks threshold in her eyes as she wouldn’t mind bumping against you. If she smiles then yeah, it’s an obvious IOI.

• +1
Reactions: Hardrada
Precisely. If she saw him in advance and didn’t move out the way, well it’s not necessarily an IOI but it’s a good sign because she doesn’t find you disgusting which means you at least pass the looks threshold in her eyes as she wouldn’t mind bumping against you. If she smiles then yeah, it’s an obvious IOI.
Also I’m pretty sure when most women find someone attractive they act more feminine and shy towards them they sure as hell don’t bump into em

Also I’m pretty sure when most women find someone attractive they act more feminine and shy towards them they sure as hell don’t bump into em
Every woman is different. Some are more direct than others. Some are more shy than others. Others express interest by being more confident and wanting to come near them.

• +1
Reactions: Hardrada
Bruh what you just explained is difficult for me cuz it's hard to tell if a girl is acting shy and feminine or they're being like that out of fear/disgust

More like brush past rather than bump

I was just blatantly staring at them thighs and she didn't seem to mind

• Hmm...
Reactions: Diarrhoea