is this an ioi ?

5.5psl

5.5psl

GOODBYE
so bit of a context im 4-5/10 facially only halo i have is my height [192cm]
so i was walking with my friend and theres this girl with her bf she stares at me and gives me a smile , my friend asked if i knew her cuz she was giving me a smile
i again met her just 5 mins later and i again saw her staring at me and soon as i made eye contact with her she looked away

now is this a solid ioi ?
if yes then my question is how can someone even like my ugly average looking face is beyond me :unsure:
or can height offset an ugly/avg looking face ?

tagging mafia kingpins : @thereallegend @Jason Voorhees @NumbThePain @try2beme @Nick.Harte @AspiringMogger @ChadL1te @Orc @St.TikTokcel @Gaygymmaxx

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pandora, buflek, descension and 5 others
No its over for you and you should kill yourself to end this incel pain

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pandora, gribsufer1, ttlurker and 4 others
Yes. You got an koi because you mog her bf.
She was 100% interested

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ttlurker, lepo2317, bloomercel and 1 other person
@Copeful

IMG 1649

• JFL
Reactions: ttlurker, lowiqNormie, N1666 and 3 others
No its over for you and you should kill yourself to end this incel pain
you should know that i mog you by whole 6 inches , keyboard warrior.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: ambi and asdvek
  • +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie and ramirezfanboy
Probably, Girls give Out IOIs randomly tho, doesnt necessarily mean youre an ubermogger

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
if i was you i will just not talk to her until she didnt come and ask me if she want to suck my dick

• +1
im 5'11.8 which is basically 6 foot
you claimed 6'4 for months like a freak,then tyou finally admitted you were 5'10,i wouldnt be surpised if your 5'8 considering how anti height you are,nobody who is pushing 6 foot would ever claim 5'10 not once

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie and 5.5psl
you claimed 6'4 for months like a freak,then tyou finally admitted you were 5'10,i wouldnt be surpised if your 5'8 considering how anti height you are
Who's alt are you? Choosing an username like "ramirezfanboy" is funny af

• +1
Reactions: N1666 and ramirezfanboy
so bit of a context im 4-5/10 facially only halo i have is my height [192cm]
so i was walking with my friend and theres this girl with her bf she stares at me and gives me a smile , my friend asked if i knew her cuz she was giving me a smile
i again met her just 5 mins later and i again saw her staring at me and soon as i made eye contact with her she looked away

now is this a solid ioi ?
if yes then my question is how can someone even like my ugly average looking face is beyond me :unsure:
or can height offset an ugly/avg looking face ?

tagging mafia kingpins : @thereallegend @Jason Voorhees @NumbThePain @try2beme @Nick.Harte @AspiringMogger @ChadL1te @Orc @St.TikTokcel @Gaygymmaxx
she wants you

• Love it
Its almost been a day and still you don’t know by now

what do i dont know about ?

how ?
Let’s say best case scenario it was an ioi and she finds you attractive whether that be because of your face or height, What’re You Gonna Do? Cuck The Boyfriend And Steal Her From Him? I Mean I Suppose You Could Because You Don’t Know Him Personally So You Don’t Owe Him Shit, Of Course If You’re Ready To Deal With The Repercussions (Whatever That Might Be, Who Knows He Might Have A Rape Squad On Lock For These Exact Situations If His Girl Is Handing Out Looks Like Candy, Probably Happens All The Time. I Personally Think You May Or Not Be Reading Too Much Into The Situation , I Can Say Myself I’ve Put In The Same Situation Where A Girl Eye Fucked Me With Her Boyfriend Present And I Never Did Anything About It Because He Was My Friend (Sorta, Not Really, More Of An Acquaintance If Anything) But Point Being I Was Too High Inhib To Cuck The BF So Nothing Ever Came Out Of It, I Hate These Kind Of Threads Because All It Is, Is Mental Masturbation That Could Easily Be Avoided If You Just Hung Around Said Girl More Often And See If She Gives Off Anymore Covert Or Overt “IoI’s” And Act Accordingly

• +1