Is this an ioi?

PsychoDsk

PsychoDsk

Just a guy
Like is it, am I reaching or is this legit stuff.
There’s this chick I’ve been calling with in a group. Her and my bestfriend (girl) and herself. We always kinda flirt but not obvious tbh. Like we were talking about getting over our ex’s and I said yea we should just fuck eachother and it’s fixed. She laughed.

Also, 2 days prior to this specific video call I told them I love sex suits, like lingerie but more than just ass and boobs that sexy shit type shit innit. 2 days later we’re calling and she shows the other girl what she bought, a sexy sex suit nightwear lingerie fuck I’m horny rn. That’s not the ioi I’m talking about.

She sends me tiktoks sometimes and likes my ig stories.

This is the ioi, please let me know if it’s legit or if I’m reaching. She knows my favorite colour is purple and she posted an ig story with a purple bra, like barely visible, just the shoulder lines. Also the music she chose is the exact same as my ig story from yesterday.

I think I could really love this girl tbh, she’s different and cute asf.
I just don’t wanna yk initiate something stupid if I’m reaching.

Should I call privately with her and let her know I wanna pound her pussy?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, Outerz14, microsoft and 2 others
There’s this chick I’ve been calling with in a group. Her and my bestfriend (girl) and herself. We always kinda flirt but not obvious tbh. Like we were talking about getting over our ex’s and I said yea we should just fuck eachother and it’s fixed. She laughed.

Also, 2 days prior to this specific video call I told them I love sex suits, like lingerie but more than just ass and boobs that sexy shit type shit innit. 2 days later we’re calling and she shows the other girl what she bought, a sexy sex suit nightwear lingerie fuck I’m horny rn. That’s not the ioi I’m talking about.

This is the ioi, please let me know if it’s legit or if I’m reaching. She knows my favorite colour is purple and she posted an ig story with a purple bra, like barely visible, just the shoulder lines. Also the music she chose is the exact same as my ig story from yesterday.

Yes she wants ur poop

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rzn and PsychoDsk
I’m in love I think
Haven’t felt this in forever fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk I wanna marry her rn on the spot but that’s cuck behaviour, how do I start a relationship with someone, I’m noob asf in that area

I’m in love I think
Haven’t felt this in forever fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk I wanna marry her rn on the spot but that’s cuck behaviour, how do I start a relationship with someone, I’m noob asf in that area
Ur describing the exact thing that happened to me but i didnt know how to start a relationship so it just all ended. I still think about her 3 years later

P in V first - let her ask the "what are we" questions after

• +1
Reactions: Charisma
sorry but your a cuck. your in love with a female who's been on her knees for other men sucking their dicks n shit. cuck.

sorry but your a cuck. your in love with a female who's been on her knees for other men sucking their dicks n shit. cuck.
Shut the fuck up minecraft

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk

Mirin three some??

• +1
Reactions: Rzn