• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15977
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 9670
Its myofunctuonal therapy + cranial facial release + some angle frauding

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Aka different camera lense. It cant be real. Obo is the only way, as mse doesnt increase Ipd in adults.

Aka different camera lense. It cant be real. Obo is the only way, as mse doesnt increase Ipd in adults.
Of course . She wears mascara on the second picture only on the upper corners of her eyelashes which makes it look like her ipd got increased. She also put on makeup to make her eyebrows appear elongated which again creates the illusion of increased ipd. She is also wearing a top heavy hairstyle in the second picture which makes her forehead appear wider and there is some change in her hairline as well( She is probably wearing some sort of hairpin or hairclip in the second photo which pulls her skin backwards an creates an illusion of wider forehead) That appereance of wider forehead creates a bigger forehead to midface and forehead to lower third ratio which is associated with a youthful look. She is also slightly smiling in the second photo. etc etc...
Also she didn't get mse btw, I have read about this women on the orthotropics subreddit a while ago. However one thing I agree is that cranial facial release might be helpful to open some sutures alongside with mse. But at the same time I don't know if thats a viable option since MSE screws penetrate onto the nasal cavity

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, LebenistneHure and Need2Ascend
How would you do that exactly?
Well you wouldn't do it to yourself firstly, chiropractors do it and not all of them its very rare to find one that does it. Secondly its not a really science based treatment tbh... But anything that has a chance to help open skeletal sutures is worth trying for me :/
So the practitioner places a nasal baloon inside one nostril. instructs the patient to hold their breath, then inflates and deflates it quickly. You have to hold your breath very well otherwise the baloon travels fron nose to mouth and chokes you(ofc if this happens the practitioner just explodes the baloon with a sharp object, but nevertheless the idea is scary)
You can just watch it on youtube to see

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member and Preoximerianas
Holy shit i've seen this result so many times but what did she do, mirin ipd change. If I can get this+pfl change holy fuck ....... :feelsohh:

@Korea GTFINH

na, this result was achieved through NCR (neuro cranial restructuring) bro.
I've seen this result of OP being attributed to many things. Everything from myofunctional therapy to NCR.

How do you know it was NCR? can you link it or something?

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: Korea
This is the type of research i've been doing recently, this is what happens when you fight from the root of the problem. Aka the cranial base and how it affects the surrounding bones all over your face.

@Korea this is big son!

• +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369 and Korea
Holy shit i've seen this result so many times but what did she do, mirin ipd change. If I can get this+pfl change holy fuck ....... :feelsohh:

@Korea GTFINH

I've seen this result of OP being attributed to many things. Everything from myofunctional therapy to NCR.

How do you know it was NCR? can you link it or something?
This IS Myofunctional Therapy. Not NCR or MSE.

I don't think her IPD changed, you can tell by her ear position in the first photo that there'ssome lens distortion going on.

These results are also 2yrs apart, so I can't really say that the cheekbone gains are from the surgery.

She could've lost weight, or fat pads she looks old.

EDIT: Source

• +1
Reactions: Racky and AscendingHero
This IS Myofunctional Therapy. Not NCR or MSE.

I don't think her IPD changed, you can tell by her ear position in the first photo that there'ssome lens distortion going on.

These results are also 2yrs apart, so I can't really say that the cheekbone gains are from the surgery.

She could've lost weight, or fat pads she looks old.

EDIT: Source
You realize manipulation the sphenoid is possible with myofunctional therapy?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Futuresalludon and Korea
it's a looksmin for her (as a woman)

You realize manipulation the sphenoid is possible with myofunctional therapy?
Yes, because tongue tie = mouthbreathing.

I'm just saying I really don't see IPD & PFL Changes (Eye Are).

Her cheekbones look really good, but on the same site other women in the same time fram (2yrs) do not have more prominent cheebones.

That's why I said she probably lost weight on top of help from the surgery.

Yes, because tongue tie = mouthbreathing.

I'm just saying I really don't see IPD & PFL Changes (Eye Are).

Her cheekbones look really good, but on the same site other women in the same time fram (2yrs) do not have more prominent cheebones.

I dont think she got surgery

and you can say muh lens distortion, but there is 100% an increase in eye width like she even noted in her testimonial

What surgery lmao?

I dont think she got surgery

and you can say muh lens distortion,
Ok. I will when it's obvious...
but there is 100% an increase in eye width like she even noted in her testimonial
Uhh. This is an article bro. That's not her testimonial.

The author is the first lady.

Myoptic Therapy is usually conducted after Tongue Tie correction.

So, it's safe for me to assume she got her tongue tie surgically corrected.

what is cranial facial release?

NCR therapy? osteopathic therapy?

• +1
Reactions: greycel
No it's Mike Mew's BIOBLOC and the result was achieved through lens distortion.
na, this result was achieved through NCR (neuro cranial restructuring) bro.
I saw this in another website as well and it said that her result was achieved through cranial facial release... Seems like everyone is using the same photo to promote their treatment :lul:

the practitioner places a nasal baloon inside one nostril. instructs the patient to hold their breath, then inflates and deflates it quickly. You have to hold your breath very well otherwise the baloon travels fron nose to mouth and chokes you(ofc if this happens the practitioner just explodes the baloon with a sharp object, but nevertheless the idea is scary)
You can just watch it on youtube to see
I don't know if its the same thing as NCR therapy though...

It's called focal length. Look at the ears, jfl