Is this beardfraud achievable?

D

Deleted member 10699

Solstice
MV5BNzBlMjZmNzItY2UxNS00MjQ4LThlNDAtNGE2YmMyMzhkODU4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjU0MjMzNTE V1

Is this beard achievable? Will I get a more handsome lower third (since I have weak bone structure) if I groom my beard like this?

• Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: gamma and ItsOver.com
yeas my friend hat that type of beard and its great but you also need to be low bf so your cheeks dont look fat

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
yeas my friend hat that type of beard and its great but you also need to be low bf so your cheeks dont look fat
I'll get beefy with low bodyfat; it's a must.

View attachment 967329
Is this beard achievable? Will I get a more handsome lower third (since I have weak bone structure) if I groom my beard like this?
it depends on your beard genetics jfl ?

plus his eyes look pretty good and masculine and he has good skull shape so it suits him

• +1
Reactions: gamma
it depends on your beard genetics jfl ?

plus his eyes look pretty good and masculine and he has good skull shape so it suits him
My beard genetics are decent, but I'll use minoxydil if my beard doesn't grow strong enough to cover my lower third, though I'll get a good beard in 3-4 months. I have good eye are, but feminine. My skull shape is not bad, but my jaw and chin are mediocre. My question was more about if that beard style is good, or if it's too tryhard.

My beard genetics are decent, but I'll use minoxydil if my beard doesn't grow strong enough to cover my lower third, though I'll get a good beard in 3-4 months. I have good eye are, but feminine. My skull shape is not bad, but my jaw and chin are mediocre. My question was more about if that beard style is good, or if it's too tryhard.
its good, he looks like a mogger

Yes.. I think so.. I think beard will increase your Psl nicely but you need to have ability grow beard like that.

Yes.. I think so.. I think beard will increase your Psl nicely but you need to have ability grow beard like that.
I can grow facial hair, but I've never let it grow for more than one week, but many people have told me that I have some really strong beard genes.

I can grow facial hair, but I've never let it grow for more than one week, but many people have told me that I have some really strong beard genes.
It takes more than week.. at least for me..

This'll take many many months

Obviously, XD. What I meant is that I've never lasted more than 1 week with facial hair.

You should try it... I was so idiot with my beard for over many decades..... Never did grow it past like 1-2mm. and I never did clean it out to make it angular.. It always looked like a mess.

young girls really are disgusted by beards longer than stubble. They are really blackpilled in 2021 and know that you are a fraud.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and MD_Hopeful69
young girls really are disgusted by beards longer than stubble. They are really blackpilled in 2021 and know that you are a fraud.
Not if done right; that's why body is necessary. If you're tall, lean, and have a good body, and a good eye area, beard will help you.