Is this bitch playing games with me?

B

Broski

Zephir
A girl I've been speaking to for about 2 weeks I met on a dating app would usually respond positively and quickly to my messages (Either instantly or within a few hours) and we recently agreed on a location for our first date.

I liked her message on insta to show I acknowledged it but didnt respond with a time for 2 days as she said previously she will let me know when she is free for the date and I also had a cold and didnt want to lock in a day when I'm sick. 2 days later I respond just asking if x day is okay, and its been a day and she hasnt even read my message yet.

Is she playing mind games, is she pissed off it took me 2 days to ask if x day is fine or did she not see my message (highly doubt lmao).

I don't want to double text obviously but I'm stressed she could be talking to another dude. I'd rather her be upfront if shes no longer interested. How long should I wait before I give up.

Like, I'm used to being ghosted but it seems weird she was showing positive signs and even agreed on a location only to leave me on sent when I ask for a time to meet up.

Last edited:
i will read if you'll edit using paragraphs

• +1
Reactions: Broski
If you met her on a dating app she’s obviously speaking to other dudes.

Bro just ducking drop it you ruined your chances

• +1
Reactions: studymaxxer
If you met her on a dating app she’s obviously speaking to other dudes.

Bro just ducking drop it you ruined your chances
Should I have just instantly locked in a time for the date instead of waiting? I didnt want to look desperate.

Should I have just instantly locked in a time for the date instead of waiting? I didnt want to look desperate.
Should have instantly locked in a date you dumbass

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: studymaxxer and Broski
A girl I've been speaking to for about 2 weeks I met on a dating app would usually respond positively and quickly to my messages (Either instantly or within a few hours) and we recently agreed on a location for our first date.

I liked her message on insta to show I acknowledged it but didnt respond with a time for 2 days as she said previously she will let me know when she is free for the date and I also had a cold and didnt want to lock in a day when I'm sick. 2 days later I respond just asking if x day is okay, and its been a day and she hasnt even read my message yet.

Is she playing mind games, is she pissed off it took me 2 days to ask if x day is fine or did she not see my message (highly doubt lmao).

I don't want to double text obviously but I'm stressed she could be talking to another dude. I'd rather her be upfront if shes no longer interested. How long should I wait before I give up.
just stay away from that ass and wait till she look for you, ithk if that don't happen you know

Tbh on dating apps you should able to scedule a date early and try to fuck on the first date. The reason because is dating apps women are mostly looking for hookups since they just broke up with their ex

Tbh on dating apps you should able to scedule a date early and try to fuck on the first date. The reason because is dating apps women are mostly looking for hookups since they just broke up with their ex
fucking on the first date is crazy

fucking on the first date is crazy
Its not crazy, ive had girls message me theyre dtf but they are usually ltb-mtb at best. its crazy if shes gl

• JFL
Reactions: studymaxxer and Broski
She hasn't been texting you so you're asking if she's too busy playing videogames to read your texts?