Is this bloated Roblox face from bruxism or short face syndrome

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

It’s just hair bro
IMG 4038

IMG 4039

His bigonial is wider than his zygos which makes me think bruxism but he’s also got a short face syndrome phenotype similar but worse than mine.

It’s so bizzare, surely masetter botox followed by CW rotation largely fixes this right?

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, normie_joe, ryuken and 1 other person
Prolly some TMJ problem

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible, normie_joe, ryuken and 1 other person
idk but it looks bad

• +1
Reactions: ryuken and SubhumanCurrycel
Fix TMJ into Trimax same surgery, no masseter botox

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
it's idiopathic masseter muscle hypertrophy.

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH, normie_joe and SubhumanCurrycel
Mogs me

• +1
Fix TMJ into Trimax same surgery, no masseter botox
The bimax would be CW rotation right? How come no masetter Botox his bigonial looks wider than his zygos he probably has a teeth grinding issue.
it's idiopathic masseter muscle hypertrophy.
Idiopathic as in no known cause? I would assume something like this is from teeth grinding but it’s difficult to know unless we know when he developed it.

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
The bimax would be CW rotation right? How come no masetter Botox his bigonial looks wider than his zygos he probably has a teeth grinding issue.

Idiopathic as in no known cause? I would assume something like this is from teeth grinding but it’s difficult to know unless we know when he developed it.
u check if it's not a tumor or some shit, then u check if it's TMJ disorder (most likely(tmj reconstruction etc)) or caused by malocclusion perma clenching and shit and then trimax but not necessarily CW, it could be VI or just straight advancement, and if it stil lstays then botox ye

• +1
It looks so bad, masseter hypertropy fs, he can get zygo implants 2 balance it out or botox

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and iblamehumphrey
Did you grow your hair back @SubhumanCurrycel ?

• +1
Did you grow your hair back @SubhumanCurrycel ?
its improved but its going to be thin, I go to work and stuff without a cap decently I keep my hair short around a No.3 on the top when it grows too long the texture and sparseness is weird. Im considering scalp micropigmentation maybe.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and ErbCel
its improved but its going to be thin, I go to work and stuff without a cap decently I keep my hair short around a No.3 on the top when it grows too long the texture and sparseness is weird. Im considering scalp micropigmentation maybe.
Godspeed to you man. Are you on duta or fin?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: ErbCel
dutasteride 0.5mg and 5mg oral minoxidil daily
Sorry to hijack the thread lol. Consider swapping to topical min with tret as it increases penetration and oral min is really dangerous long term. Also if you're well off you can increase the duta dose to 2.5mg daily

• +1
It looks so bad, masseter hypertropy fs, he can get zygo implants 2 balance it out or botox
His zygos are already wide implants would delve him into uncanny territory

Sorry to hijack the thread lol. Consider swapping to topical min with tret as it increases penetration and oral min is really dangerous long term. Also if you're well off you can increase the duta dose to 2.5mg daily
Its alg. oral min is a blood pressure medication its dose for non hair was around 20-40mg, 5mg seems to be relatively safe I've had my heart checked not related to the medication I required a check after a certain amount of years out of chemo everythings normal
Common side effects were hypertrichosis (93% of patients) and pedal edema (10%). No serious cardiovascular adverse events and abnormal laboratory findings were observed.
I used to use tret and topical minoxidil compounded with tret but I just never got over the scalp irritation and had constant dermatitis which is why I switched over. I've never heard of 2.5mg daily I doubt it would do much Duta kills like 90% of your DHT anyways.

• +1
Reactions: ErbCel
Its alg. oral min is a blood pressure medication its dose for non hair was around 20-40mg, 5mg seems to be relatively safe I've had my heart checked not related to the medication I required a check after a certain amount of years out of chemo everythings normal

I used to use tret and topical minoxidil compounded with tret but I just never got over the scalp irritation and had constant dermatitis which is why I switched over. I've never heard of 2.5mg daily I doubt it would do much Duta kills like 90% of your DHT anyways.
Haircafe made a video about it but I forgot what the title was. He said that theoretically 2.5mg should be the most effective dose and it should remain safe. However, the difference in between 0.5mg and 2.5mg shouldn't be too crazy