Is this body achievable natty?

H

her

Kraken
Iu

• +1
Reactions: sloopnoob, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Deleted member 1560 and 1 other person
Guess so

• Love it
Reactions: her
Yes, but it also depends on your frame, if you have a very bad frame you will never be able to look like that natty.

• +1
yes

• Love it
Yes, but it also depends on your frame, if you have a very bad frame you will never be able to look like that natty.
I've been told I have an above average frame. Lifefuel for me.

• +1
Reactions: sloopnoob
The hard thing is not the muscle, its the bodyfat percentage. U will have to starve urself if you want to get that low with 2/3h cardio per day

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4675, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and her
Yes definitely but keep in mind you’re only going to look like that post workout with a pump. He’s not walking around looking that vascular and ripped.

• +1
The hard thing is not the muscle, its the bodyfat percentage. U will have to starve urself if you want to get that low with 2/3h cardio per day
How much do you estimate his bodyfat to be?

• +1
Yes, I was pretty close to this when I was gymcelling.

• +1
it is possible, he’s not that big, just lean as hell, but he definitely has an extremely strict diet to have that little bodyfat

• +1
How much time did it take to get to a similar physique?

Probably 2 years of hitting the gym 3 times a week.

But I already had a pretty good body before I started going gym.

• +1
Takes long tho

• +1
This is what I'm going for. Muscular but not as bulky as a bodybuilder.

• +1
Okay I will give a non trolling answer for once

You can gain that amount of muscle naturally but you will not have the level of muscle fullness that this guy has.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4209 and her
Only with good genetics

• So Sad
Its not expensive. Also you just bought 1.4K on liquids stop coping
I will do "natty" calisthenics first before joing the gym

• +1
Reactions: Almu
Why ask for advice on this subject on this forum? Most people here are skinny fat curries or skinny white kids

• Love it
I will do "natty" calisthenics first before joing the gym

Don't jump on gear before you build a base first. Lift natural for about 1 year at least, then jump on gear if you want.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Yes definitely but keep in mind you’re only going to look like that post workout with a pump. He’s not walking around looking that vascular and ripped.
a pump?

Just do roids bro 6 months tops you will look like this as long your your frame and insertions allow it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
Seems achievable natty

You need to realise if he is natty he has elite genetics so it doesn't help you. These kind of questions don't make sense at all.

I have extremely good bodybuilding genetics and insertions and I did look like that after 6 months of lifting but I started out super lean and only had to gain some weight. It took a lot of effort and calorie counting though. Now I've been on the juice for 7 years straight...

Yes, but both his frame and his muscle insertions are quite good. Don't expect to archieve same results with shit genetics

You need to realise if he is natty he has elite genetics so it doesn't help you. These kind of questions don't make sense at all.

I have extremely good bodybuilding genetics and insertions and I did look like that after 6 months of lifting but I started out super lean and only had to gain some weight. It took a lot of effort and calorie counting though. Now I've been on the juice for 7 years straight...
Yes, but both his frame and his muscle insertions are quite good. Don't expect to archieve same results with shit genetics
I don't have shit genetics, otherwise I wouldn't be wasting my time in the gym.

• +1
Okay I will give a non trolling answer for once

You can gain that amount of muscle naturally but you will not have the level of muscle fullness that this guy has.
size, fullness, leanness

u can pick only 2 as a natty

• WTF