is this body achiveable natty

D

Deleted member 17595

vinniehackermaxxing
C88F326E 051A 4CA1 B745 7CBFC999E675

people that are into gymcelling help
im sorry if its a dumb question but ive seen people say for smaller people that they cant get any bigger without roiding

• +1
Reactions: Sondern
Its acheivable in short amount of time unless subhuman genetics

• +1
Reactions: drimprovement, Torero, ItsOverCel and 2 others
He’s a manlet so that physique isn’t even impressive for his height. So yes it’s easily achievable

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17595
He’s skin thin

• +1
achievable for almost everyone, his insertions aren't particularly good, and neither is his skeleton.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and drimprovement
achievable for almost everyone, his insertions aren't particularly good, and neither is his skeleton.
he has pretty solid chest genetics tho right? no gap, and his arms are pretty big which is good for appeal from girls. his abs could be better but they arent bad

he has pretty solid chest genetics tho right? no gap, and his arms are pretty big which is good for appeal from girls. his abs could be better but they arent bad
His chest is shit lol, asymmetrical nipples the whole insertion sucks

chest is average, most people don't have a significant gap.

arms are shit, ab cuts are shallow.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
chest is average, most people don't have a significant gap.

arms are shit, ab cuts are shallow.
why are his arms shit? arms shoulders forearms all look solid

would be surprised if his arms exceeded 14 inch at his height.
i heard so much different info about his height. my guess is he is about 5ft10? His physique is not bad for his height might not be insanely impressive but i think for appeal its good

i heard so much different info about his height. my guess is he is about 5ft10? His physique is not bad for his height might not be insanely impressive but i think for appeal its good
it's very achievable for most people.

that is why it has wide appeal, people project themselves onto it and think that they can do it too, but that's because it's not impressive.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
Should be achievable within a year of consistent training

• +1
it's very achievable for most people.

that is why it has wide appeal, people project themselves onto it and think that they can do it too, but that's because it's not impressive.
i doubt that girls really know how impressive or not a physique is they just care about how it looks

View attachment 2160710

people that are into gymcelling help
im sorry if its a dumb question but ive seen people say for smaller people that they cant get any bigger without roiding
if this wasn’t achievable natty, nobody would lift

It helps that this guy is short

Thats barely any muscle. But mantaining that low bf is hard yeah
vinnie hacker is 5'7 and shredded, 72kg is a lot of muscle for his frame and low bodyfat, alex eubank at 5'11 is 80kg shredded and looks insane.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472