Is this body even natural?

flippasav

flippasav

Flippin Savauge - From ascension island

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, BeanletMogger, traveler and 5 others
She would give my son weak shoulder tho, so for this reason, I’m out.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SharpOrange, butterworld and flippasav
I don't fucking care, Imma raw dogg that pussy until my cock bleeds

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: JustBeConfidentBruh, Ryldoo IS COPING, SharpOrange and 2 others
She must have been exposed to a lot of estrogens in the womb and little to no androgens

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Juandigomigo22
I don't fucking care, Imma raw dogg that pussy until my cock bleeds
I want her to ride my dick and then sit on my face to get a taste of liquid ass while I cum because I’m a horny dog. I am literally a horny shredded ogre

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
I want her to ride my dick and then sit on my face to get a taste of liquid ass because I’m a horny dog. I am literally a horny shredded ogre
Based and high T

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and flippasav
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JustBeConfidentBruh, itzyaboyJJ and flippasav
She must have been exposed to a lot of estrogens in the womb and little to no androgens
If a girl remembers your name and it’s been 5 months does she want cock bro :feelshah:

• JFL
Reactions: Juandigomigo22
Would rape

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boxface34, itzyaboyJJ and flippasav
I hope majority of those likes are bots

• +1
Reactions: boxface34 and Earth Dollar
I dont care about my son im smashing her 10 times in a day and holy shit im disappointed she didnt turn around and idgaf if its not natural im eating

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, flippasav and itzyaboyJJ
I dont care about my son im smashing her 10 times in a day and holy shit im disappointed she didnt turn around and idgaf if its not natural im eating
But when your done, what was it all for? Why can’t the feeling of cumming last forever? Why?

But when your done, what was it all for? Why can’t the feeling of cumming last forever? Why?
After im done ill want to fuck again bro, im not one of these guys that are done in 1 nut, i can nut forever, my record is 57-58

After im done ill want to fuck again bro, im not one of these guys that are done in 1 nut, i can nut forever, my record is 57-58
Bro, I remember stayed up really late and I invited a girl over and fucked 3 times before my 9 hour shift, worst mistake of my life, I think that shit actually takes your soul

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and asdvek
Bro, I remember stayed up really late and I invited a girl over and fucked 3 times before my 9 hour shift, worst mistake of my life, I think that shit actually takes your soul
Dude it doesn't affect me in any way even if i do 57-58 times, doesnt take my soul, I mean Everybody is different ofc. Ejaculating has no negative effects for me but for some people it makes them sleepy.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Juandigomigo22
yes tbh

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
There is no physical way she has the bodyfat to have that type lower body and such a tiny waist

So SOME degree of fuckery is going on. Either fat injections, surgery for removal, photoshop, angles or something else entirely

• +1
Reactions: theonewhocantascend, BeanletMogger, boss8055 and 1 other person
Based I need that hourglass whore to ride ontop of me raw after I inject tren

• Love it
Reactions: asdvek
Dude it doesn't affect me in any way even if i do 57-58 times, doesnt take my soul, I mean Everybody is different ofc. Ejaculating has no negative effects for me but for some people it makes them sleepy.
Your lucky then, made me very nauseous

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
Dayski only

• JFL
Reactions: butterworld
There is no physical way she has the bodyfat to have that type lower body and such a tiny waist

So SOME degree of fuckery is going on. Either fat injections, surgery for removal, photoshop, angles or something else entirely
It’s highly likely she is using one of those apps to edit the torso and legs

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum
Based I need that hourglass whore to ride ontop of me raw after I inject tren
I wanna do doggystyle or 69, or prone bone, of course riding too, just every position

Found a video of her unfrauded, looks a lot more realistic

• +1
Found a video of her unfrauded, looks a lot more realistic

That’s like a 20 lb difference in her lower body lmao

IMG 9591

Got em:feelskek:

• JFL
how to guarantee a hipcel son 101

• +1
Fucking whores

how to guarantee a hipcel son 101

The kid would be posting on here even the ratings section and having the title as: “Rate me, 15, am I a framcel?”

• So Sad
Reactions: User28823
legit cola bottle built

Her body looks different in every vid/pic I see of her. Its still good, but 100% edited.

Her body looks different in every vid/pic I see of her. Its still good, but 100% edited.

took me 7 nanoseconds to find the obvious stretching.

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger

This whole "thick" mess has killed thousands of foids, it's not rare to see these procedures backfire, yet stupid bitches will claim this is sooo much healthier than skinny obsession we had back then.
To be skinny you just have to be eat less, to look like this freak you usually have to fuck with your body.

• +1