Is this bollywood actor a 9.5/10

Deleted member 18032

Deleted member 18032

Master
I don't know aesthetics but all things considered, I legit feel he is the most handsome man to ever exist. Looks very charismatic and charming yet hot AF:
1637712_1B5209DA-637B-4992-BE66-4CA78D903A1F.jpeg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29261, Mewton, Deleted member 4054 and 3 others
No.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Not even close bro. First of all not a single human surpasses a PSL 8. Second of all he’s not that good looking anyway. He’s handsome and has appeal but also boneless and ethnic tax.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834 and Zeruel
Not even close bro. First of all not a single human surpasses a PSL 8. Second of all he’s not that good looking anyway. He’s handsome and has appeal but also boneless and ethnic tax.
he is not boneless though, just bloated, his zygos are really good and jaw is big and semi-chiseled. Just lacks the lantern jaw and high cheekbones model look.

he is not boneless though, just bloated, his zygos are really good and jaw is big and semi-chiseled. Just lacks the lantern jaw and high cheekbones model look.
Does he have non bloated pics? If he has zygos and jaw but is never lean enough to show them then there’s no point.

Does he have non bloated pics? If he has zygos and jaw but is never lean enough to show them then there’s no point.
907698_Wallpaper2.jpg

Sidharth-Malhotra-180613.jpg

He’s good looking but compared to male models he’s also definitely boneless.
angularity yes, size, mass, placement no

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03
Im sorry but:

>bollywood actor
>9.5

9FC5E4B5 CC30 4217 A93D D2354D136263

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, Deleted member 7580 and Deleted member 7098
7/10

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16834 and Deleted member 7098
Uncle appeal

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275 and Deleted member 18032
aesthetics wise yes, but his is a face that grows on someone, I think that takes him to a 9, its not a boring generic chad face

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16834 and Deleted member 16346
8/10 good harmony

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18032
He has high appeal and that’s all that matters.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16346 and Deleted member 18032
you are hairlineislife from lookism right?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JamesHowlett and Deleted member 16346
aesthetics wise yes, but his is a face that grows on someone, I think that takes him to a 9, its not a boring generic chad face
I agree. He's got a really charismatic face imo

• +1
Reactions: JamesHowlett and Deleted member 18032
I agree. He's got a really charismatic face imo
yeah he gives me vibes of young shahrukh khan but much more aesthetic and handsome obviously. Khan was never good looking yet very charismatic facially and vibes making him a heartthrob.

• +1
Reactions: JamesHowlett
Appeal is all that matters

• +1
yeah he gives me vibes of young shahrukh khan but much more aesthetic and handsome obviously. Khan was never good looking yet very charismatic facially and vibes making him a heartthrob.
Khan's nose would usually be enough to fuck up a guy good t h but he still looks htn-ish

• +1
7.75-8 imo hailod by light pheno hair abs harmony

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
I am starting to look a lot like you (frontally) ever since started losing weight
I hope you don’t mean hair wise also or else we have another truecel @volcelfatcel

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: volcelfatcel and Deleted member 18032
I hope you don’t mean hair wise also or else we have another truecel @volcelfatcel
Face shape and eye area, maybe lips a bit (narrow.

Hair also can get There if I stop using fin snd minox

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
He's my favourite actor. He doesn't have bones sticking out of his face but he has a very pleasant face imo. He's also a very good actor.

• Love it
He's my favourite actor. He doesn't have bones sticking out of his face but he has a very pleasant face imo. He's also a very good actor.
You are a man of refined taste, my friend. Wouldn't call him my favorite actor though. That would be guys like Kay Kay Menon, Paresh Rawal or Nawazuddin Siddiqui for me

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
@VicMackey bro what's actually the context behind all these vids? u also did a vid smiling every 5 seconds with a selfie stick?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18032 and Deleted member 16275