Is this bone mogger mma fighter a gigachad?

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken

• +1
Reactions: to be human
Decent growth and definition but a bit too ogre and potato headed for my brain to find him good looking

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Hes also a model for img

he looks too ogre and neantherthalish no appeal to jb.

jb or death

so he is incel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zylk and WanderingBurro

jb or death

so he is incel
Basically this

Maybe with another style and some soft maxxing they'd be better looking because the bones are indeed there but as of now they moslty appeal to the male gaze alone

check the comment see who comment and what they comment about
i see a bunch of fightcel

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro

jb or death

so he is incel
Basically this

Maybe with another style and some soft maxxing they'd be better looking because the bones are indeed there but as of now they moslty appeal to the male gaze alone
Awful takes, dude looks like a commander Shepard archetype

Awful takes, dude looks like a commander Shepard archetype
Shepard has a fuller high class face. This MMA fighter guy while having decent bones sorta looks like a low class starved potato to obtain their definitions. Most of the comments are dudebros as was to be expected, he mostly attracts a male audience. Don't even think he's that bad looking but nothing striking

Shepard has a fuller high class face. This MMA fighter guy while having decent bones sorta looks like a low class starved potato to obtain their definitions. Most of the comments are dudebros as was to be expected, he mostly attracts a male audience. Don't even think he's that bad looking but nothing striking
Bro you guys are seriously on fucking drugs. Insane looks on this guy, mogs 99% of people.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221012-232012.png
    Screenshot_20221012-232012.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover
Bro you guys are seriously on fucking drugs. Insane looks on this guy, mogs 99% of people.
No this just proves what everyone said. He looks way better here when he's not cosplaying as an abused dog

Screenshot 20221012 232305

Inb4 he looks like shit without hair

• JFL
No this just proves what everyone said. He looks way better here when he's not cosplaying as an abused dog
This is not just cope, but also cap. You guys said he looked ogre, not at all. Prime 100% mascthetic dark triad bad boy SLAYYYERRRRR with ANY haircut.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
OP is a schizo posting and defending their oneitis confirmed

Brow ridge looks almost neanderthal tier so it's no surprise he looks a bit ogre without hair. Lacks soft features which balances out more with a head of hair

• +1
Reactions: Karstossos

Brow ridge looks almost neanderthal tier so it's no surprise he looks a bit ogre without hair. Lacks soft features which balances out more with a head of hair
1. I'm not OP
2. His soft features are his perfect skin, and awesome eye support.
Good development will always be the number one most important aspect of your face. He looks low trust and bad boy as fuck. IRL he would be a mega slayer.

I really need to make a thread about mascthetics badly. You guys overrate colored eyes and long lashes wayyyyyy too much. If prime dolph lundgren in his prime stood next to your favorite PSL God's, he'd mog them badly. Bones, skin clarity, and appropriate feature positioning is what makes a face.

I think he would be better off with hair and thick dark eyebrows

I think he would be better off with hair and thick dark eyebrows
Agreed, but the above comments saying he's ogre and not goodlooking are INSANE imo. I just feel like we lost sight of dom jock superiority.

Agreed, but the above comments saying he's ogre and not goodlooking are INSANE imo. I just feel like we lost sight of dom jock superiority.
Thoughts on his brother?
He has great bones as well but more prettyboish

Screenshot 2022 10 13 at 05 59 15 sulumbek dulatov   Ricerca Google

Screenshot 2022 10 13 at 05 59 24 sulumbek dulatov   Ricerca Google

Screenshot 2022 10 13 at 05 59 36 Sulumbek Dulatov sulumbek dulatov      Instag

• +1
1. I'm not OP
2. His soft features are his perfect skin, and awesome eye support.
Good development will always be the number one most important aspect of your face. He looks low trust and bad boy as fuck. IRL he would be a mega slayer.
I really need to make a thread about mascthetics badly. You guys overrate colored eyes and long lashes wayyyyyy too much. If prime dolph lundgren in his prime stood next to your favorite PSL God's, he'd mog them badly. Bones, skin clarity, and appropriate feature positioning is what makes a face.
You are indeed not OP, I guess my brain was briefly ogre maxxed :feelsuhh:

Though fighter in question isn't exactly what I'd call maesthetics either with that look. He fits a more dom archetype and at his worst slightly teetering on ogre (but really anyone would without hair and a barren eye area) Eye colouring, long lashes + masculine bone development is basically the key for maesthetics JFL. Harmony of all features is key

Stelle juan luis galiardo p0bkj1

Thoughts on his brother?
He has great bones as well but more prettyboish

View attachment 1906875

View attachment 1906876
View attachment 1906877
What a fucking bloodline, Jesus Christ. Usually there's only one lucky family member.

You are indeed not OP, I guess my brain was briefly ogre maxxed :feelsuhh:

Though fighter in question isn't exactly what I'd call maesthetics either with that look. He fits a more dom archetype and at his worst slightly teetering on ogre (but really anyone would without hair and a barren eye area) Eye colouring, long lashes + masculine bone development is basically the key for maesthetics JFL. Harmony of all features is key

View attachment 1906878
His eye area is very good though. Sure, the soft aspects of it aren't the best, but his support and orbitals are all top tier. DOM is a type of harmony as well imo, and shouldn't be overlooked. There's ugly dom ofc, like the great Khali or something, but then there's the nice to look at Dom like Islam.

What a fucking bloodline, Jesus Christ. Usually there's only one lucky family member.

His eye area is very good though. Sure, the soft aspects of it aren't the best, but his support and orbitals are all top tier. DOM is a type of harmony as well imo, and shouldn't be overlooked. There's ugly dom ofc, like the great Khali or something, but then there's the nice to look at Dom like Islam.

Not arguing that his eye area isn't good, it's a good base most org users would probably kill for. Being a DOM is much more favourable than being ogre and can be undeniably good looking at times but it has less widespread appeal than prettyboys and maesthetics and the goal of most org users is to shoot for largest appeal and only nichemaxx if it's the last remaining option. Most of the time when I see DOM's I can only think they're objectively good looking but they don't really make the cut for me the same way maesthetics would as I'm guessing is only the case for most people as it's the other two archetypes that tend to fill the role of the hollywood heart-throb

I once did tinder chadfishing with him, the results where not impressive. The girls he matched also didnt invest into the conversations.

• +1
Decent growth and definition but a bit too ogre and potato headed for my brain to find him good looking
Decent? His forward growth and bones definition are very good, model tier. That's a greycel cope

• +1
Decent? His forward growth and bones definition are very good, model tier. That's a greycel cope
Most of the things I've said here sorta imply that he has good growth, never denied that. If anything I said they were so defined they started to look a bit overly robust and needed some softer features to balance it out like perhaps a head of hair because the only thing he's attracting in the comments at the moment are fightcel dudebros. I thought having both masculine featuers and feminine was water for most users but I guess not 😩

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19620 and It'snotover
I thought having both masculine featuers and feminine was water for most users but I guess not
That's the ideal, i always say that, just think about prime Leo, chico or delon, beauty is about a mixture of both feminine and masculine traits. I didnt want to sound rude btw. Without doubt this guy will most likely attract aged women in their 40s because he lacks soft features like hair,collagen or eyelashes but we can't deny that his bones and growth are very good tho

• +1