No you can gain strength without muscle you obviously don’t know about the gym

Martial artists do this all the time

If he was roiding he’d be huge af

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Pietrosiek, Deleted member 2969 and 2 others
Screenshot 20190905 020609

Hysen Pulaku , 77kg , junior world record holder in olympic weigghtlifting , snatch 166 and clean and jerked 211kg , tested posotive at stanozolol

Also the.boy can snatch 138kg at 16yo . More than twice bodyweight in the snatch.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
I struggled to squat 95lbs today

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Peachy and Deleted member 1464
Giphy 2

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU and SikKunt
Looks fake

if he was roiding his upper body would be a lot bigger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and Deleted member 2581
Hideous genes

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74

You know nothing either. Just shut up if you know nothing. Steroids were made for medical use and for professional athletes in the first place, not bodybuilders. They won't make you huge unless that's your goal.

• +1
Reactions: birchman and GoMadAndSTFU
Fake weights

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU
Can somebody ban this idiot? He has never even sat up from his sofa. Kys fucking idiot.
calls other people lazy whilst giving himself the name "bigbiceps" as if he's fooling anyone:soy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
I struggle to lift 10kg dumbells

calls other people lazy whilst giving himself the name "bigbiceps" as if he's fooling anyone:soy:
You think Schwarzenegger woke up with big muscles too after popping a pill?

You know nothing either. Just shut up if you know nothing. Steroids were made for medical use and for professional athletes in the first place, not bodybuilders. They won't make you huge unless that's your goal.
there are countless people who are strong without steroids not every person who is stronger than average is on it.

Take your incel rage else where and stop coming at me for every post I make rent free in your head it’s fucking annoying

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: UnderCovrN0rmie
there are countless people who are strong without steroids not every person who is stronger than average is on it.

Take your incel rage else where and stop coming at me for every post I make rent free in your head it’s fucking annoying
Yeah, but boy that young just doesn't fucking front squat 180kg without ped's. Kys you bluepilled idiot. You can not tell if someone is using steroids or doping just by looking at them unless they're super lean or are bodybuilders. Your only argument is that he is small, well guess what you fucking mongoloid? HE'S NOT A FUCKING BODYBUILDER.

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU and Mateusz74
you can rarely tell if someones on steroids. except of course in super obvious cases where you see cycles of acne and strange muscle bulks and cuts that don't really make sense. An obese man could literally be prescribed steroids for shit hormones.

• +1
Reactions: Rimcel
F
Yeah, but boy that young just doesn't fucking front squat 180kg without ped's. Kys you bluepilled idiot. You can not tell if someone is using steroids or doping just by looking at them unless they're super lean or are bodybuilders. Your only argument is that he is small, well guess what you fucking mongoloid? HE'S NOT A FUCKING BODYBUILDER.

Don’t care didnt read

I really doubt he is natty lol. Probably takes some orals atleast

no one will be able to tell you what specific roids he is on
you don’t need to roid to get a 400lb front squat but he’s 16, i’m going to go with not natty

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 2969
He’s roiding its just that he has shit genetics so he has no size

• +1

dude, roids like anavar or halotestin increase your strenght without mass.

• Love it
Reactions: JustTrynaGrow
It looks like it doesn't use steroids, but you can tell it's growing in testosterone, and that's bad; Although estrogen improves looks, it does not contribute to strength growth and may even make you more fragile and sensitive, but in turn makes you more aesthetically embellished; testosterone approaches steroid but is responsible for leaving you with that toxic air of masculinity that has a repulsive aesthetic; steroids are not good and don't use, important advice, whatever

• Hmm...
Reactions: jefferson
It looks like it doesn't use steroids, but you can tell it's growing in testosterone, and that's bad; Although estrogen improves looks, it does not contribute to strength growth and may even make you more fragile and sensitive, but in turn makes you more aesthetically embellished; testosterone approaches steroid but is responsible for leaving you with that toxic air of masculinity that has a repulsive aesthetic; steroids are not good and don't use, important advice, whatever
Lol what

And estrogen does make you stong for the record. I was at my strongest when I had high estrogen levels. And low estrogen makes you lose half your strength overnight.

• +1
Reactions: Framletgod
Lol what

And estrogen does make you stong for the record. I was at my strongest when I had high estrogen levels. And low estrogen makes you lose half your strength overnight.

06AUFjO.gif

thats why he is strong

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
so estrogen really makes it strong, plus MORE reasons for people to follow my estrogen advice; In your experience, did he quickly calcify the growth plates? The doses of estrogen are higher in beauty and the aspect of "strength" is wrapped in myths and beliefs, stigmas; But on the question, did growth plates calcify fast because of estrogen? In your experience, say

180kg / 400lbs front squat at 16 yo / 67kg/135lbs bodyweight

And wich steroid if he on ?

lol of course he is on roids, he can lift almost triple his weight. Guys that weigh 100kg who have been lifting for years can't lift 180kg. This guy has an ogre face - i guess that is what he gets for pumping hgh and or roids at puberty.

INB4 "he has confidence so the bar lifts itself"

View attachment 106536

Hysen Pulaku , 77kg , junior world record holder in olympic weigghtlifting , snatch 166 and clean and jerked 211kg , tested posotive at stanozolol

Also the.boy can snatch 138kg at 16yo . More than twice bodyweight in the snatch.
Lol imagine looking like this while you have devoted your life to strenght sports

• +1
He's not on steroids. Clarence0 on YT got very strong before taking steroids even though he still claims he's natty now. I just have a strong sense this dude isn't on steroids yet. He literally just tries to train heavier everyday and recovers. Muscle size and strength aren't totally correlated. And he's for sure not on some "Strength Steroid" like halotestin or Test/Tren suspension. Weightlifters are fucking crazy. They max out their natural strength and squeeze everything they can out of it before going on some Testosterone. Then you'll slowly see their huge plateaus being broken through and they'll get more jacked too. I think Clarence0 starting taking Test around 2014/2015. But you can see how strong he was before that.. Weightlifting is their entire life, especially for Chinese guys like Lu Xiaojun for example. They gain strength pretty consistently through training everyday, twice per day, with proper rest and no days off. Then they stop getting stronger after the first few years. When they break through those plateaus, that'd when they start pinning. I believe Clarence0 worked up to 175-180KG bench, 250KG squat, 270KG deadlift naturally. Now he has a 310KG ATG paused squat, 360KG+ deadlift and 210-215KGish bench

180kg / 400lbs front squat at 16 yo / 67kg/135lbs bodyweight

And wich steroid if he on ?

I found out he is indian, no way he can lift that much with that twink frame anyways.

lol of course he is on roids, he can lift almost triple his weight. Guys that weigh 100kg who have been lifting for years can't lift 180kg. This guy has an ogre face - i guess that is what he gets for pumping hgh and or roids at puberty.

Ogre face ? Lmfao , he is top tier in india

Ogre face ? Lmfao , he is top tier in india
in india, a sh!thole. Where @reptiles is chad and @Titbot is model tier. @Zygos4Life and @Salludon are probs worshipped there - but they would over here as well so.

He's not on steroids. Clarence0 on YT got very strong before taking steroids even though he still claims he's natty now. I just have a strong sense this dude isn't on steroids yet. He literally just tries to train heavier everyday and recovers. Muscle size and strength aren't totally correlated. And he's for sure not on some "Strength Steroid" like halotestin or Test/Tren suspension. Weightlifters are fucking crazy. They max out their natural strength and squeeze everything they can out of it before going on some Testosterone. Then you'll slowly see their huge plateaus being broken through and they'll get more jacked too. I think Clarence0 starting taking Test around 2014/2015. But you can see how strong he was before that.. Weightlifting is their entire life, especially for Chinese guys like Lu Xiaojun for example. They gain strength pretty consistently through training everyday, twice per day, with proper rest and no days off. Then they stop getting stronger after the first few years. When they break through those plateaus, that'd when they start pinning. I believe Clarence0 worked up to 175-180KG bench, 250KG squat, 270KG deadlift naturally. Now he has a 310KG ATG paused squat, 360KG+ deadlift and 210-215KGish bench

Clarence never claim he is natty lol , he say he his curently using his cycle lmfao
Lol imagine looking like this while you have devoted your life to strenght sports

Are you stooped son ? He get unoficial world record .

in india, a sh!thole. Where @reptiles is chad and @Titbot is model tier. @Zygos4Life and @Salludon are probs worshipped there - but they would over here as well so.

Dude indians aren't that ugly

Clarence never claim he is natty lol , he say he his curently using his cycle lmfao

Are you stooped son ? He get unoficial world record .
Ah maybe he's open about it now. Haven't been following him recently. He's a fucking beast regardless.

Fake weights.

• JFL
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU
Ah maybe he's open about it now. Haven't been following him recently. He's a fucking beast regardless.

I dont care about his 340kg dl
He snatch 190kg and clean and jerked 222kg at 97kg bodyweight , he can be a world champion in the paper
I dont care about his 340kg dl
He snatch 190kg and clean and jerked 222kg at 97kg bodyweight , he can be a world champion on the paper

Damn thats a stronk twink

No. There are steroids powerlifters use like halo to get insane feats of strengths without looking like they are on shit
powerlifters are bloatlords, it’s not hard for them to not look like they are on roids. you can be shredded without roids and be big without roids but you can’t be both without roids. since powerlifters are bloaters it’s not too obvious that they’re juicing, except for the fact they’re at the top levels of a strength sport, which makes it obvious to any brainlet they are
>training twice a day every day
>not on roids
you need roids to recover that fast nigger.
and if weightlifting was their life why wouldn’t they start immediately, you don’t need to be at natty limit to benefit from roids

powerlifters are bloatlords, it’s not hard for them to not look like they are on roids. you can be shredded without roids and be big without roids but you can’t be both without roids. since powerlifters are bloaters it’s not too obvious that they’re juicing, except for the fact they’re at the top levels of a strength sport, which makes it obvious to any brainlet they are

>training twice a day every day
>not on roids
you need roids to recover that fast nig.
and if weightlifting was their life why wouldn’t they start immediately, you don’t need to be at natty limit to benefit from roids

No only the big powerlifters are bloatlords. The ones that are 150lbs look better than you and I.

No only the big powerlifters are bloatlords. The ones that are 150lbs look better than you and I.
well who gives a shit about 150# powerlifters
we want to see people pushing massive amounts of weight not weight that is relatively massive for a 150 pound weightlet