Is this breakfest crazy?

J

JustNeedHeight

Iron
I eat a 1 pound rib steak along with 4 scrambled eggs after going to the gym. Is this bad to eat everyday? Its probably the only way I can reach my total goal of 230g protein a day.

shouldn't eat that much protein tbh but yea it's a good meal.
you go to the gym first thing in the morning without eating be4?

• +1
Reactions: Offensive Bias, TechnoBoss, Mewton and 3 others
damn nigga i usually eat 4 scrambled eggs with two slices of deli turkey and a slice of cheddar mixed together with greek yogurt on the side on a cut (goal is 130-180 within 1600 cal) breakfast is roughly 47g for like 500-600 cal pretty shit then i rawdog 5 chicken breasts for dinner maybe a serving of brown rice if im feeling generous

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
you go to the gym first thing in the morning without eating be4?
yeah definetely- eating so much protein you dont even use is a waste

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and PsychoDsk
Do you go to the gym first thing in the morning without eating be4?
In the morning a eat a healthy protein cereal for some fiber intake, then I go to the gym for about an hour and a half, come back and cook up my steak and eggs.

Well your still using the protein if you workout before eating, the protein helps repair the muscle after.
Dont see the need honestly, im guessing you're bulking and in that case you should eat around 0.7-1.0g protein per lb of body weight so if you were 180lbs you need 125-180g protein

Dont see the need honestly, im guessing you're bulking and in that case you should eat around 0.7-1.0g protein per lb of body weight so if you were 180lbs you need 125-180g protein
I'm about to turn 15 and trying to hit optimal protein for growth (2g per lb of body weight).

• +1
Reactions: Sub5kang
I'm about to turn 15 and trying to hit optimal protein for growth (2g per lb of body weight).
damn im about to turn 17, ngl at 14 life was all videogames and football for me, you being that age and being on this site is kinda sad ngl

damn im about to turn 17, ngl at 14 life was all videogames and football for me, you being that age and being on this site is kinda sad ngl
I barely use this site, I'm neurotypical and get bitches easily in real life, I use it to ask questions for self improvement. If anything, being on the site at an older age where you should already know what you're doing and be thriving is worse.

I eat a 1 pound rib steak along with 4 scrambled eggs after going to the gym. Is this bad to eat everyday? Its probably the only way I can reach my total goal of 230g protein a day.
I just ate bag of chips

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk and Sub5kang
I barely use this site, I'm neurotypical and get bitches easily in real life, I use it to ask questions for self improvement. If anything, being on the site at an older age where you should already know what you're doing and be thriving is worse.
Sure you do lmao
anyways im not that much older than u 💀💀

You sound like a cookie cutter DYEL. 14 years old and think you need to eat 230 grams of protein a day :lul: stop wasting your parent’s money

• +1
Reactions: Sub5kang
You sound like a DYEL cookie cutter. 14 years old and think you need to eat 230 grams of protein a day :lul: stop wasting your parents' money
cope I used to be super skinny and underweight, my muscle increased abnormally fast, as well as many other positive effects that changed me for the better. My dad himself has 2g protein per LB, so trust me no money's being wasted. I'm also super active so I need to eat like a beast that's that

Your body won't utilize most of that protein anyways and will pissed out

I'm not sub 5, we're not the same. No disrespect but you was coming off rude asl
Lmao just because my username says that im sub5 doesn't mean I am and no I wasn't trying to come off as rude, it's just odd seeing people who shouldn't be worrying about this bs at their stage of life

Lmao just because my username says that im sub5 doesn't mean I am and no I wasn't trying to come off as rude, it's just odd seeing people who shouldn't be worrying about this bs at their stage of life
puberty is when the most improvement is available

It's a bit ridiculous. First off, no carbs before the gym? Secondly, why are you eating so much before the gym? Have some egg whites (I prefer liquid egg whites to just get them down easier) and then have a bowl of oatmeal. I would sometimes feel bogged down/tired if I ate too much before the gym. That would also get very expensive. Sure, eggs are cheap but steak isn't.

You can actually flavor the oatmeal with protein powder to make it more palatable, believe it or not. Just put in a scoop of powder in the oatmeal and stir. Adjust amount as needed.

Right after the gym, have chicken breast and brown rice. I used to also like having maybe a glass of OJ for glycogen.

Have the 1 pound steak and 4 sunnyside up as your meal after that meal. Alongside maybe a small portion of brown rice.

It's all about eating.

• +1
Reactions: JustNeedHeight
It's a bit ridiculous. First off, no carbs before the gym? Secondly, why are you eating so much before the gym? Have some egg whites (I prefer liquid egg whites to just get them down easier) and then have a bowl of oatmeal. I would sometimes feel bogged down/tired if I ate too much before the gym. That would also get very expensive. Sure, eggs are cheap but steak isn't.

You can actually flavor the oatmeal with protein powder to make it more palatable, believe it or not. Just put in a scoop of powder in the oatmeal and stir. Adjust amount as needed.

Right after the gym, have chicken breast and brown rice. I used to also like having maybe a glass of OJ for glycogen.

Have the 1 pound steak and 4 sunnyside up as your meal after that meal. Alongside maybe a small portion of brown rice.

It's all about eating.
Thanks a lot for this I'm gonna try it out, also the food I mentioned was after gym not before, definetely would make me too tired and heavy at the gym as you said.

I've been looking into it and it seems oatmeal is the best option in the morning for energy as you said, also some banana slices + raw honey wouldn't hurt as a topping right?

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss