Screenshot_20240720_151832_WhatsApp.jpg
    317.6 KB · Views: 0
not brutal at all

• +1
Reactions: kingkaiser and halloweed
Left guy is 6.01 left is 5.78

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
Not really brutal at all tbh… bad picture of your friend where he is caught in an act while you squint your eyes and bite your jaw to cope with your cheekbones. You are both ltn in my opinion

• +1
Reactions: beniman
Not really brutal at all tbh… bad picture of your friend where he is caught in an act while you squint your eyes and bite your jaw to cope with your cheekbones. You are both ltn in my opinion
Im not frauding while being drunk bud 😭

Sure… unless it’s your first time drinking you are still able to control your body to a certain extent, for example being able to pose for pictures. While posing your unconsciousness possesses you into frauding by squinting and clenching your jaw. Tbh you are prolly the most boring and least interesting person at the club…

Sure… unless it’s your first time drinking you are still able to control your body to a certain extent, for example being able to pose for pictures. While posing your unconsciousness possesses you into frauding by squinting and clenching your jaw. Tbh you are prolly the most boring and least interesting person at the club…
It’s or
its probably your first time to, you look like someone who doesn’t get invited to partys…

It’s or

its probably your first time to, you look like someone who doesn’t get invited to partys…
I go every weekend JFL. Stop projecting yourself, I've been going to parties often for more than 2 years, it's not my first time drinking, LMAO

I go every weekend JFL. Stop projecting yourself, I've been going to parties often for more than 2 years, it's not my first time drinking, LMAO
There is a difference between getting invited to a party and going to a club with your miserable nerdy friends, hoping to fit in with the people you looked up to in school because they got invited and you didn’t…

It’s or

And in the same way I am sure that I go out three times as many times, I touch the grass more times than you and I don't lock myself in an internet forum.
There is a difference between getting invited to a party and going to a club with your miserable nerdy friends, hoping to fit in with the people you looked up to in school because they got invited and you didn’t…
Ur stopid? U need to get invited to club. U need a QR HAHAH. You've never been to a fucking club or a fucking party. JFL. You have to be invited to both. Stop coping Subhuman and get a life, you spend all day in this forum, I enter from time to time, use the rope

Lefort 3 candidates

Both are subhumans but left mogs hard

And in the same way I am sure that I go out three times as many times, I touch the grass more times than you and I don't lock myself in an internet forum.

Ur stopid? U need to get invited to club. U need a QR HAHAH. You've never been to a fucking club or a fucking party. JFL. You have to be invited to both. Stop coping Subhuman and get a life, you spend all day in this forum, I enter from time to time, use the rope
Not in my country. You are right tho I have never been to a club and it’s not like I have a VIP card to the biggest club in my city… And I defo not spend all my days in this forum, I have probably had a funnier and more interesting life than you at a younger age.