is this chick 4.5psl?

ZUZZCEL

ZUZZCEL

Banned

i met her like 1 year ago and havent spoken to her since, she was 18 back then, now i think shes like 19

more like 3.5

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, GenericChad1444, Deleted member 1100 and 4 others
Yeah, and still way out of my league fml

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life
Id smash
Whats her number

Looks better than all of the losers posting here.

I'd eat her pussy and put my penis in her mouth or butt or vagina

• Ugh..
Reactions: xit
Thats why i hate having high libido. Rn i'd fuck the shit out of that shitskin subhuman

Brandon10 said:

Yes I am a loser because I too post on this site
I have a well established social circle and good dating life. There's a specific reason I joined the site and my post history consists of shitting on multiple users about their pathetic theories.

On the other hand, you are mostly insulting the looks of people you don't even know based on stolen photos posted by others here.

Last edited:
I have a well established social circle and good dating life. There's a specific reason I joined the site and my post history is shitting on multiple users about their pathetic theories.

On the other hand, you are mostly insulting the looks of people you don't even know based on stolen photos posted by others here.
lol what? I don’t even insult I just make goofy photo edits.

She's not bad. Her body is more than decent. Don't listen to all the haters -- when you get to my age and are still an incel, you'll consider girls like her to be right attractive.

i met her like 1 year ago and havent spoken to her since, she was 18 back then, now i think shes like 19
Image result for confused math gif

math checks out

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 470
she looks ok and body is decent