Is this coloring peak?

97baHater

97baHater

Zephir

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: nofap, KIVVV and halloweed
Rope if it is. My mixed race self hating ass used to look like that in the winter/autumn (minus eyes ofc)

But then I decided to white max.
Tan is ideal for men, and if ur mixed you probably look ethnic and being white with ethnic features is trash, I'm speaking from experience since I used to be a pale Nafri

Tan is ideal for men, and if ur mixed you probably look ethnic and being white with ethnic features is trash, I'm speaking from experience since I used to be a pale Nafri
I'm mixed curry(dad) and white(mum). Curry skull is actually surprisingly similar to the European one, enough so that everyone but whites think I'm like 90% white. Unfortunately a fair few whites can pick the curry features for some reason.

Ironically when I was tan whites couldn't place me for some reason and neither could any other race.

• +1
Reactions: Disbox789 and 97baHater
I'm mixed curry(dad) and white(mum). Curry skull is actually surprisingly similar to the European one, enough so that everyone but whites think I'm like 90% white. Unfortunately a fair few whites can pick the curry features for some reason.

Ironically when I was tan whites couldn't place me for some reason and neither could any other race.
what colour eyes do you have