Is this considered as a good eye area?(not me)

ascendingg099

ascendingg099

Iron
IMG 20231118 202451 929

• JFL
Reactions: Tai Lung
Can't see the any color in that eye so no

How would you rate it out of 10

Depends on the age of girl. If you are looking at girls between 16 and 23 ... yes.... you have cute / pretty eyes.

They are wide. Positively tilted. No upper eyelid exposure and medium set. (Not deep set or bugged)

You need eyelashes though to complete the pretty boy eye-area look.

If you are talking about girls 24+ then you need thicker eyebrows and lower-set eyebrows.

Your eye-area is 7/10 to young girls that are into the pretty boy look and 5/10 for girls 24+

You have comfortably above average eyes.

Only listen to my opinion on this. I am a part of the OG gang on here that really knows and understands facial aesthetics. The science that is.

These new blood of Zoomer fags don't understand and/or know shit. They are autistic brained and equally don't have real life experience to match the science that they've learned to. They don';t understand the science either and think it's black and white and don't realise it's about features that sync together that makes faces good looking.

• +1
Reactions: NarrowBones
Depends on the age of girl. If you are looking at girls between 16 and 23 ... yes.... you have cute / pretty eyes.

They are wide. Positively tilted. No upper eyelid exposure and medium set. (Not deep set or bugged)

If you are talking about girls 24+ then you need thicker eyebrows and lower-set eyebrows.

Your eye-area is 7/10 to young girls that are into the pretty boy look and 5/10 for girls 24+

Only listen to my opinion on this. I am a part of the OG gang on here that really knows and understands facial aesthetics. The science that is.

These new blood of Zoomer fags don't understand and/or know shit. They are autistic brained and equally don't have real life experience to match the science that they've learned to. They don';t understand the science either and think it's black and white and don't realise it's about features that sync together that makes faces good looking.
Bro that's a guy

look how close set they are they only look normal bc of lens distortion they wouldnt look like that irl or in back camera from realistic range

look how close set they are they only look normal bc of lens distortion they wouldnt look like that irl or in back camera from realistic range

They are not close set.

These are close set and it stops none of them from being good looking celebrities.

The width of your face also matters. If you have a really wide face, then yes, you really need perfectly centred eyes, otherwise it doesn't matter as much as you think, unless the man is literally a cross-eyed red neck buck toothed fuck.

These are the close-set eyes that kill a man. Plus his face is wide ontop of that.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baxy, Aditya., finn899 and 1 other person
If they had a little more ipd they would be ideal for a girl or a really young pretty boy ages 12-14