Is this cope for long midface or a genuine PSL booster

Deleted member 8583

Deleted member 8583

ice trae
are jaw and cheek fillers simply cope when it comes to long midface or this a legit psl booster

Attachments

• dkddv.PNG
    dkddv.PNG
    1.3 MB · Views: 59
  • Woah
Reactions: 000
Yes and I wouldn't ever pay the extraordinary price that he charges for fillers / ml

He charges 325 pounds/ml

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8583
yes to it being cope you mean?
Yes it's a cope. It usually ends up looking out of place, disharmonious because fillers don't mimic natural forward projection. Aesthetic people have naturally forward-grown bones that are forward-grown in proportion to each other.

• +1
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer, Deleted member 6403 and Deleted member 8583
Fillers are really bad idea, especially in cheek area. They will migrate and make you bloated... Not worth.

For long midface you need to get lefort 1 with lip lift (your case because of really long philtrum), lefort2/3 with ccw rotation, widen your face in some way (mse, hormones) or cover it with stubble.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8583, Deleted member 7776 and Deleted member 6403
anything other than bone is cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
Fillers are really bad idea, especially in cheek area. They will migrate and make you bloated... Not worth.

For long midface you need to get lefort 1 with lip lift (your case because of really long philtrum), lefort2/3 with ccw rotation, widen your face in some way (mse, hormones) or cover it with stubble.
Where do I find a maxfac who does lefort2 on people? 99% of the ones I know refuse to do lefort2 on patients because they're a bunch of pussies

• So Sad
Reactions: needsolution
Where do I find a maxfac who does lefort2 on people? 99% of the ones I know refuse to do lefort2 on patients because they're a bunch of pussies
idk bro i dont need it so i wasnt looking for doctor... you would probably need a lot money to convince surgeon to perform it... some doctors said lf2 isnt that dangerous, some said its even more than lf3...

you'd need to ask on jawsurgeryforum they probably know doctors willing to perform such surgery on non-deformed patients

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776

how much does lf1 normally cost and do UK surgeons even do it? never heard of it before i came to this site

• +1
how much does lf1 normally cost and do UK surgeons even do it? never heard of it before i came to this site
Yes they do

Around 20k in Europe (Lefort1+BSSO)

• +1
I dont know any maxfacs in UK... Price depends on doctor, typically probably 15k (???). I think dr. Andreischev would be willing to perform procedure like that and he is cheap since he is russian. He is good and blackpilled surgeon.

Here is paper on procedure:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8583