Is this cope?

vortex

vortex

MoggerInTheMaking
Seems like bs can anyone confirm?
IMG 7576

Not cope i was recessed and now i have mogger chad jawline (i did it 2000 times 3 times a day for a year)

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
yeah, subliminals are way safer path to improve jawline

• JFL
Reactions: watah and 4lt.Real
Yes this is cope.

Seems like bs can anyone confirm?
View attachment 3140208
Literally over for this coping jawcel.

Notice how Chad does not need to clench his jaw and mew at all, yet he still has the jawline of a Greek God statue built from pure adamite? That’s simply because he has superior Godlike DNA, unlike you, disgusting subhuman with inferior genes. Chad’s teeth are so hard and sharp that when he clenches them, the spacetime around him cracks and deforms into a singularity, creating a black hole that attracts incels like you and me. It’s like he’s got this gravitational pull, drawing us in, where he can store us for later, just waiting for the moment he wants to chew on our subhuman flesh for jaw gains.

Every time he flashes that perfect smile, foids gather around him like lambs ready to be butchered. It’s like a cosmic event, a supernova of attractiveness that obliterates our self-esteem. You can practically hear the universe weeping as we realize we’ll never measure up. Chad doesn’t just exist; he dominates, effortlessly radiating an aura of superiority that makes us feel like mere shadows in his presence. His jawline is a weapon, a chiseled monument to genetic perfection, while we’re left to wallow in our mediocrity, forever trapped.

Notice how Chad does not need to clench his jaw and mew at all, yet he still has the jawline of a Greek God statue built from pure adamite? That’s simply because he has superior Godlike DNA, unlike you, disgusting subhuman with inferior genes. Chad’s teeth are so hard and sharp that when he clenches them, the spacetime around him cracks and deforms into a singularity, creating a black hole that attracts incels like you and me. It’s like he’s got this gravitational pull, drawing us in, where he can store us for later, just waiting for the moment he wants to chew on our subhuman flesh for jaw gains.

Every time he flashes that perfect smile, foids gather around him like lambs ready to be butchered. It’s like a cosmic event, a supernova of attractiveness that obliterates our self-esteem. You can practically hear the universe weeping as we realize we’ll never measure up. Chad doesn’t just exist; he dominates, effortlessly radiating an aura of superiority that makes us feel like mere shadows in his presence. His jawline is a weapon, a chiseled monument to genetic perfection, while we’re left to wallow in our mediocrity, forever trapped.
Literally ovER for untermenschen :lul:

Yap yap yap yap yap yap

Just get tmj theory

Just clench your teeth til they fall out theory