Is this couple looksmatched?

Deleted member 8091

Deleted member 8091

Silver
Ugly

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: noodlelover and zeke714
They're both fat which means they hate themselves so yeah, they're looksmatched.

• JFL
Reactions: antiantifa and Kirby7000
No, she mogs.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16346, antiantifa, DwayneWhite55 and 4 others
I'd fuck the shit out of her while he sits in the corner and jerks off

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and noodlelover
both disgusting fat

She mogs the shit out of him. He should be incel, she should be dating a fit guy that lifts. Makes me believe there's some jedi mind tricks out there to get decent looking girls.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
She mogs the shit out of him. He should be incel, she should be dating a fit guy that lifts. Makes me believe there's some jedi mind tricks out there to get decent looking girls.
He is 6'1, hahah. No mind tricks.

• +1
Reactions: DwayneWhite55
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8091
She looks better

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8091
You're trolling right

You're trolling right
No. 2022 is Chad only for new relationships. This guy should be incel, and die a virgin. He got very lucky. He has two falio's, fat and norwooding. Either of those, even by themselves is enough to make most men incel.

Every time I see a girl that looks like her, she's with a ripped, tall, muscular perfect faced Chad, not a fatcel. She's a little chubby, but other than that perfect looking. Most Chads would be lucky to date her, let alone this fat fuck.

I'm sure there's a small amount of women that prefer fat guys because they were molested by their fuck fucking uncle as a child and liked it or some other fucked up shit/childhood trauma that has caused their brains to go hairwire and reject all social programming that would have made them prefer ripped tall good looking men, so he either got very lucky and found one of those mentally ill women or he's incredible rich.

It's 2022, you have to mog the ever living shit out of a girl to date her 99.999% of the time.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15698
Yes.
She fogs because she seems to have big tits, but it's not a huge difference.