Is this DHT Gel legit?????

what concentration are you getting? and why,

I had a reddit thread saved of a guy who ran a dht gel on dick cycle for dickmaxing and got growth as an adult but Reddit deleted it (of course) so I don't know what concentration to use.

I had a reddit thread saved of a guy who ran a dht gel on dick cycle for dickmaxing and got growth as an adult but Reddit deleted it (of course) so I don't know what concentration to use.
idk about concentration, i read the DHT maxxing guide and op said dht gel could increase dick size, i see others asking about 2,5% concentration so i think that will be it. Ive been searching for hours and this is the only one i found except one that is 250€ which is way out of my budget.

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1

theres other info below dht gel, tehres studies and dosages but i dont know wtf to do i guess ill try to get myself the gel first bc thats the hardest part -
Thread 'DHT MAXING - ULTIMATE GUIDE'
https://looksmax.org/threads/dht-maxing-ultimate-guide.167747/

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
idk about concentration, i read the DHT maxxing guide and op said dht gel could increase dick size, i see others asking about 2,5% concentration so i think that will be it. Ive been searching for hours and this is the only one i found except one that is 250€ which is way out of my budget.
i vaguely recall the concentration of 10% being used successfully. Does that make sense or is that crazy.

what’s the program, just every night before bed rub DHT cream?
yes,

What I want to do is before bed: dhmo cream right before dickpumping, then after the dickpump session dht cream applied to dick let is absorb then sleep. Maybe you could even take something so that your dick stays expanded at night (errect).

You could also try something with Relaxin, for your dick.